Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tacker - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tacker
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bama Dave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Roger. Price was great, communication was great and shipping was very fast. Would buy from Roger again!

1970 Beetle
1971 Super
1972 Baja

hellthorne wrote:
First off, I know i made stupid decisions that led to my predicament, so while you are welcome to tell me that I am an idiot for doing the things I did, please know that I am already aware of this.
65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication. I purchased a turn signal which was packaged well, shipped quick and arrived just as described. Thank you!
4everflat4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some center caps from Roger. Great communication and quick shipping. A+ transaction! I would purchase from him again!
TheGrafs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger sent me a nice set of center caps. They were accurately described and extremely well packaged. The price was very reasonable with shipping included.

Thanks again Roger!
1970 Squareback

Youtube: GrafsGarage3
Instagram: GrafsGarage
mdbunt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased speedometer for 69 Squareback. Looked brand new and was priced very reasonable. RECEIVED in two days.I would buy from him again. THANKS Roger
bugpartslou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, fair price, fast shipping, thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
We Sell Ice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an emergency flasher from Roger. Nice part and very fast shipping overseas - thanks!
mondshine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a package from Roger.
The item was well packed and shipped promptly.
It arrived perfectly intact and exactly as described.
Thanks Roger!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matthew Tylka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some heat bellows from Roger and he was very good to work with. Very honest and quick shipping. Would purchase from again.
Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my original empi EZR shifter from roger and it is the nicest one I’ve seen in a long time. Thanks Roger for being an AWSOME seller brotha.
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a lot of early vw beetle parts. Price was unbeatable, in fact, I don’t even understand how he shipped them that cheap. Either way, great guy to buy from. Most importantly however, communication was very, very fast. He got my parts out the door in less than a few hours. Also, he even held on to the parts for a little while so I could pay him at a later time. Can’t complain a bit, just waiting on my parts now Very Happy
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chickensoup wrote:
I bought a lot of early vw beetle parts. Price was unbeatable, in fact, I don’t even understand how he shipped them that cheap. Either way, great guy to buy from. Most importantly however, communication was very, very fast. He got my parts out the door in less than a few hours. Also, he even held on to the parts for a little while so I could pay him at a later time. Can’t complain a bit, just waiting on my parts now Very Happy

Roger loses a little on every deal------but he makes it up in volume. Wink
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buyers Beware

Bought a parts lot and all the parts were just thrown in a box with no padding whatsoever steel parts mixed with plastic delicate items and scratched chrome and bent metal. He said I could return the parts but I knew that already but I would need to get PayPal involved because if I returned his parts and he never refunds me PayPal wouldn't be willing to do anything because tracking showed it arrived to my adress and he would have met his obligation as far as they were concerned. If I file a PayPal dispute I would then be able to provide a tracking proving I returned the parts but then would be out $15.05 in shipping costs when he admittedly packaged poorly " I will take this as a lesson to package better in the future,Sorry for the inconvenience. Best Regards, Roger" So why should I be out $15.05 for nothing when it was his fault? Fair resolution he presented? Not at all.
Chickensoup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

weshoffeld wrote:
Buyers Beware

Bought a parts lot and all the parts were just thrown in a box with no padding whatsoever steel parts mixed with plastic delicate items and scratched chrome and bent metal. He said I could return the parts but I knew that already but I would need to get PayPal involved because if I returned his parts and he never refunds me PayPal wouldn't be willing to do anything because tracking showed it arrived to my adress and he would have met his obligation as far as they were concerned. If I file a PayPal dispute I would then be able to provide a tracking proving I returned the parts but then would be out $15.05 in shipping costs when he admittedly packaged poorly " I will take this as a lesson to package better in the future,Sorry for the inconvenience. Best Regards, Roger" So why should I be out $15.05 for nothing when it was his fault? Fair resolution he presented? Not at all.

Idk what you expected for 40 bucks. Sell a few things, make your money back, be done. Oh, and he will ship it back to him for free so somethings off with you “being out $15.05”...
'66 RIP
'69 RIP
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Last edited by Chickensoup on Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
iamthewalrus30
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Roger! Item (door handle) exceeded my expectations and it looks great on the bug. Thank you for the speedy shipping as well.

Jason
plenkway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger sent footrest I ordered quickly, at a fair price and in better condition than I expected. Great transaction.
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger noted a WTB ad I had placed.... he contacted me and the deal was made for what I needed.

Outstanding correspondence and packaging.
Parts are exactly as what was described to me and will work perfectly for my needs.

Have no fear with this seller.

A+

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
4everflat4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had another great transaction with Roger. Radio arrived as described. Great communication, great packaging, great price, and fast shipping. I would not hesitate to purchase from Roger again.
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought a few irems from Roger and have never been disappointed. In fact, always a great transaction. Ships fast, packaged well, great communication and item always xceeds description. Roger is a great guy and will be buying again. Thanks, Dan
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got an NOS Brazilian muffler, well packaged and it fit perfect. great price. Recommended seller
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: