Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tacker - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tacker
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, fast shipping.

Thank you

Dino🤙
Bill Guthrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent Seller, great part, fast service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bruce jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nice Leistritz 40HP muffler, very fast delivery, condition better than advertised. A first class deal all around. Thanks Roger!
E-man deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Razz so super happy with my purchase, excellent communication and very fast shipping.
I ordered a gorgeous set of peashooters and my beetle is chirping away so happily now! Thanks so much Roger!

E-man deluxe on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AfroThunder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nice wiper motor and everything works great! Fair price, fast shipping. Thanks Roger!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy to deal with. Items just as described. Fast Shipping. What else can ine ask for. A+ seller.

Thanks
Martin
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cinnamon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a TON of great parts in a great deal he made for me - thrilled!
Great service and great price-shipped really fast.
Thanks Roger!
supernaut181
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a right side Type 3 mirror for my Fastback. Communication was good, shipped promptly, and as expected from photos. Thank you, Roger!
AndrewLeshovsky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nice ‘65 Beetle speedometer from Roger. Was accurately advertised and arrived in great condition. I was a little worried about the packaging, but all was well when I opened it. Fair price and quick shipping. Thanks Roger!
DroppedLow_N_Negative
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very pleased with my purchase of an 80mph speedometer for my 1959 VW Beetle. It’s in great condition, was very well packaged to keep it from damage, and was shipped promptly to me.
wiscowesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick shipping..packaged wonderfully..Great job Roger..thank you
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger had some turtleback caps listed. I sent him an email and we clised the deal with out effort or hassles. Caps arrived as listed and I am very happy with the whole deal! Thank you Roger!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
bruder76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a speedometer from Roger. Great communication, part showed up in 2 days and was packaged very well to prevent damage.
Thanks Roger!!
anthracitedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Everything you would expect from a proper transaction. Accurate, quick and great communication. Highly recommended. Thank you Roger for the great Saphire 1. I appreciate your efforts😊
TomC Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Reasonable price, good communication, and quick turnaround. A pleasure to deal with!

77 Westy
72 Beetle Convertible
Oval1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, excellent product quality, thank you!
Peternevada
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a mixed bag of parts from Roger - glad I was quick to respond to the ad and didn't miss out, great price! Very Happy
lkingvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a switch from Roger. Communication was fantastic! Roger shipped the same day. Packaging was great.I hope to do business with him in the future.. Highly recommend.. Thank you Roger.
tcoop1100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some thermostat parts from Roger. Had them in my hands in Hawai`i in a few days. Enjoyed the conversation, too. Would buy from again. Thanks.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a parts lot from Roger and the price was right, the items all arrived safely and I'm quite happy with our transaction. Thanks again Roger!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: