Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tacker - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tacker
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
vwdamian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger is top notch. Received 67 door handles, ignition switch and 2 keys. Great communication via email. Shipped right after payment and took the time to write a note. Would definitely buy from him again.
Marshall Hale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger was a great seller and kept me informed throughout the transaction. would not hesitate to order from him again.
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a keyed set of door handles & ignition for a 66/67 bug and received them within 2 days! Well packed. I'd definitely recommend dealing with Roger. Thanks! VW Logo Orange Bug VW Logo
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carnut63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the oil slingers and the fast shipping. Highly recommended seller.

---> Mar 2 1955 Strato Silver Oval <---
---> July 1957 ragtop project <---
---> May 5 1966 Ghia <---
---> 1962 Ruby Red Deluxe (sold)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Parts! Fast Shipping!

Thanks,

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a.wilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger saw my WTB ad on a gas Filler Connecting fitting, had a couple to offer.

He was willing to take a postal money order. (even while I don't deal with Paypal).

Roger went out of his way - and included a couple of filler neck pipes and a plastic vent tube. Sent the items Priority Delivery.

As the other's have mentioned.. Roger is fantastic with during communication.
Thanks for putting up with me during the many PM exchanges. Laughing

oemwolf
vw128
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Solid package.
Shipped to france in only 1week.

Good communication.

everything perfect

Thanks a lot.
JackVW1959
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a Fuel Gauge from Roger. It was shipped quickly and looks as nice as it did in the pictures he posted. The price was right. I would buy from him again.
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a fuel gauge from Roger and it came quickly and was exactly as described, I don't have pay pal and he let me send a money order, I would definitely recommend him and buy from him again.
Ctown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 12v fuel gauge from Roger and it was exactly as described. Very fast response with emails. Roger sent out the same day sold and i received in two days. Amazon Prime style. Very happy with purchase and will definitely do business with again. Very Happy
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I also recently bought a 12v bus fuel gauge from Roger, which arrived as described. Installed it and it works as it should, good transaction. Thanks, Roger.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I wish that I needed a fuel gauge because Roger sure seems to be the go-to guy for them. Wink
NCGent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to echo what others have shared regarding Roger - he is a great seller. I recently purchased a fuel sender from him - he answered all my questions and shipped the part the next morning. When the part arrived, it was well wrapped in bubble wrap to protect during shipment - much appreciated. I would definitely purchase from Roger again.
nengster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

AAA+++++
aja8888
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger sold me a Sapphire radio for my 71 SB. Its works as advertised and is in nice condition. Very fast shipping and excellent packing too! This is the way private sales should be done.

Thanks roger!
VADave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 72 speedometer from Roger. Great communication, super fast shipping, product as promised!

2015 Harley Street Glide - David's ride "Franz"
metoooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought several times from Roger. Always had good communication, prices was very reasonable and packages sent the next day. Will buy from him again for sure... Thanks Roger!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kpf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger is a great seller to deal with.

- He takes paypal
- I received my speedometer on the second day after placing my order (Iowa to California)
- The speedometer was packed in bubble wrap and arrived in good shape
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a pair of front beetle seats. good communication, he shipped same day as paid, they were as described. A+
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
a.wilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger found another part that I've been looking for in my Wanted To Buy ad.

Fantastic sale and quick shipping. Another A+✔ service! Thanks again Roger.

oemwolf
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: