Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tacker - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tacker
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
twhoold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a fuel door lever from Roger. He got back to me within 15 minutes. The part was better than described and a more than fair price and was wrapped like it came out of Fort Knox. I would definitely buy from him again.
ryanjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a radio mounting plate and inquired about a headlight switch. He went above and beyond by offering me the correct one year only 67 bug switch with correct knob. Roger responded within minutes and sent the parts the same day. Parts came in great shape, well packaged, and great price within a few days. Fantastic service
Elena's 67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a fuel gauge. Prompt shipping and nicely packaged. Great condition and price! Thank you!
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very fair and trustworthy member of the Samba community
Good communication. This guy is honest
Recommended seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
aRandomAggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an interior rearview mirror from Roger. He was very responsive, and got it shipped out quickly. Mirror was well packed and protected, and was in great shape. Very happy with the transaction!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast shipper. well packed.
Thanks! will do business anytime
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1958 bug seat back from Roger recently.... Way better than expected condition... Shipped fast... This guy is on his game. I would not hesitate to work with him again Thanks Roger
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
58 capri blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

My purchase went very good, fast shipping, good communication.
Thank you
Roger
wverhoeven
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I Bought a pair of Delux window cranks.
Roger shipped them the same day to The Netherlands
The crank condition was as described. Very good!
Thanks Roger
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction from Roger ! I bought some seat material and it was shipped fast..... Very fast. Roger has set the bar high here on the Samba
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
junkdrunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 12v wiper motor from Roger. He supplied helpful communication and lightning fast shipping. Unfortunately, although the motor was in fine working condition, it did not quite install properly in my application. Roger was very understanding and helpful in negotiating a return and reasonable refund. It was a pleasure dealing with Roger, and I highly recommend.
Scott Rhodes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Roger for a seemless sale would do buisness again
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a sport shifter from Roger it was an excellent transaction.will buy again.thx u.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a seat cover from Roger. Smooth and easy.
cheers - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction with Roger! Quick ship and good part!
'79 Super Beetle Convertible
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication on a recent transaction with Roger. Fast and friendly responses and super easy to do business with. The package was shipped out right after payment and arrived quickly and safely.
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jimdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! He had the items packed up and shipped faster than I would have expected. I would definitely purchase from Roger again without hesitation.
pat1730
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

thanks roger! i bought a center cap and it was packed really good and the shipping was fast. great seller
David Lenk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a very vent window from Roger. Nice part, fairly priced and rapid delivery. He took extra care with the packing at my request. I highly recommend this Samba seller.
Stewartwms21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tacker - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience!! Purchased Radio delete plate. The item shipped same day I paid and arrived within 3 days.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: