Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The Butcher Shop - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: THE BUTCHER SHOP
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 07, 2024
paulsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabidbeetle wrote:
Anybody heard from George lately?Been trying to contact him via email and have no reply.
Cheers,

Pete

Pete,

he's been very busy. Try him on his cell, 626-272-5545
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool,thank you for your reply and George's cell number.
Have a great upcoming weekend
Cheers,

Pete
SEBB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I urge! Smile
Manufactured in compliance with the announcement, very good exchange and serious sending!
Just perfect! Cool
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEBB wrote:
I urge! Smile

X2!

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shayel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: grate transaction Reply with quote

i got from George 2 disc brake spindles - his price was fair, i was able to contact him by phone and got answer regarding all of my question, the shipping was fast, he personally interested if i got the item several days after he shipped them.
i hope to buy from him again
buy with confident !!! Very Happy
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Judson Mystery oiler from George. Just as described. Came quickly and well packed. I would definitely do business with George again. Thanks, Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BL3Manx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Great Seller Reply with quote

I just bought $1700 worth of vintage buggy parts from George. They were all exactly as described and arrived carefully wrapped and in perfect condition, by mail the Monday after the Friday I bought them.

My very highest recommendation! Very Happy
ibldrc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Exactly as advertised, fair priced, well packed, and speedy shipping.
Perfect!
'67 Squareback

2003 Jetta "Variant" TDI
2008 Passat Wagon 2.0

1500 Build thread
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7904818&highlight=#7904818
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

NOS Gaskets arrived speedily ! George is more than great to deal with.
cheers- Gary
Venice Motor Bikes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased some engine parts from George... Great guy, honest & easy to deal with... He also had lots of good advice for my first engine build.

Highly recommended! Smile
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Venice Motor Bikes wrote:
I just purchased some engine parts from George... Great guy, honest & easy to deal with... He also had lots of good advice for my first engine build.

do you have a shop phone number for him?
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Crickets. Is the guy still in business??
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

busey wrote:
Venice Motor Bikes wrote:

do you have a shop phone number for him?

Check his ads. His phone number is listed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of 1300 cylinders. They were packed well with a reasonable price. Smooth transaction. Casey
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some 36hp parts from George. Answered emails fast, even made me a better deal when I showed interest in more of his parts. I will definitely buy from him again. Shipping was like he worked for the Post Office, or has connections there! Thanks George.

Scott
Buggy Brian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased what was advertised as 2 NOS Meyers Manx SR badges that George listed, and was extremely happy with all aspects of the transactions. The badges were indeed exactly as advertised, his communication was excellent. Shipping was done quickly, with tracking numbers sent. Package arrived, packaging was well done, and badges were mint. I would not hesitate for one second to purchase from George again.

Thanks George!!
-(Scarlett) Manx Resorter #12 (R0012B931S) on 1969 chassis.
-Original Home built buggy that started all. I learned to drive in it back in 1985.
Manx Club Member # 4436

Check out my Loretta here: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3365Manx

Scarlett is getting a Makeover! http://manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=3745&p=24983#p24983
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

THE BUTCHER SHOP purchased a part from me. Clear and concise communication, fast payment laid down. Thanks very much George. Appreciated!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased two 36hp heater boxes ,a fan shroud,pulley,shoe box,and breast plate from George. It came well packed and in great shape. Thanks a lot George. You are tops.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some axle bearing caps from George. Came fast and well packed. Thanks George.
riva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Butcher Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts. Arrived in the post with well packed packing with the packaging in the package.

I'm not promising your particular parts will arrive even better looking than the they were in the classified ad pics, but yes. They did.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: