Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ib-bus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
Shipwreck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Emergency Brake Handle Reply with quote

Received the emergency brake handle this week. The shipment was sent quickly and safely...love the look! Thanks.
MrVWGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some Z-bed brackets off of seller, they were packaged extremely well, shipped promptly with a tracking number. Seller is great to deal with, thanks!
'76 Westfalia camper, the wife's
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast service.on time
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: deluxe vent trim Reply with quote

just bought some trim from Juan, arrived to my shop in 2 days, nice looking stuff. good seller, fast shipper, thanks
jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good price, as described and quick delivery. Great transaction Very Happy
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of mesh stainless headlight grilles and a turn signal handle cover. The items arrived quickly and well packed. The quality seems decent enough for a Vw. The polish and shine on the headlight grille rims is duller than expected, and had to mold them to fit well, but appear as depicted in the sale.
Cant blame Juan for that as I think he is just the supplier,

No complaints about Juan and his business, and his quick and direct emails. I will buy from again.

Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1970 vw bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Great seller Reply with quote

Juan packaged and shipped my purchases the next day. he answered my emails even on Christmas day! i would not hesitate to purchase from him again. thanks Juan.
\
greg hord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a hood script from Juan, got it in two days, will sure shop from him in the future A+ seller. Thanks, Greg in N.C.
ghiafreek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought rear deluxe window hatch jail bars from him. Waaay Fast. He actually sent them out when he said he did. Would not hesitate to buy from again.
usmc1345
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some headlight grills from him. I do not have PayPal and he was able to send me an invoice through PayPal so I could pay with my debit card. Pretty neat,I thought. Good communication and great packaging. Parts arrived safe and undamaged. I would do business with him again.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but good dealing with Juan.

Thanks

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Bought a couple t-4 engine seals. They appear to be better than others I have bought. Packaged great and shipped fast. I would buy from Juan again , Howard
TX-73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

All I can say is WOW, what a great vendor. Not a big order, got a billet shift knob, but Juan responded back much faster than I expected to email, sent the knob out as promised, it's here and installed.
Top-notch in my book, thank you Juan.
AIR_COOLED_EXPRESS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Juan gets right with the program! Lightning fast response to messages, quick shipping, excellent packaging and the aluminum grab handle is DOPE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Received, installed, and tried out one of Juan's throttle cable rollers. So far so good. Juan quickly responded to emails and shipped promptly. Thanks, Juan!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
67Sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Just received the package you sent. I appreciate the fast shipping. Also, the gravel guards are perfect, brand new. Just as described in your ad, thanks!!!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of Swan Neck Albert mirrors by AAC. They came quickly,and are really nice. Thanks,Juan.
fluxcap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Ordered a small part from Juan. He responded to emails timely and the item shipped very quick. Thanks!

"It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black."
ib-bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

We now have a website , please visit us at:

www.restobusparts.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

got a buttys bit kit from ib. nice item and quick shipping

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: