Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ib-bus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Bought before and will buy again. Fast service.
Dake
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Super fast shipping for a way cool shirt.. Very Happy
409scott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Awesome products with great service !! Highly recommend this seller !! (Hooded swan neck mirrors & T shirts )
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Accelerator linkage was exactly as described and arrived quickly and safely. Would not hesitate to buy from Juan again.
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

bought cupholders. shipped fast, good seller. thanks
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
'64cal lookdub
1200 Deluxe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Super fast shipping, thanks again.
msb2tg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

I bought the AAC steering wheel from Juan and cup holders.. transaction was AAA and communication was superb.. this guy knows how to do business.
Fast shipping and super easy transactions!! .. thanks Juan!
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

I just received a pair of the AAC non hooded swan neck mirrors, and they are the nicest set I've seen to date. All of the others seem to be lightweight and cheesy, but these are really well made. I received them fast and communication was quick. A+ seller
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

I just met these folks at BBB in Lake Havasu last weekend. I looked forward to buying a throttle pedal linkage from them and was happy to become a customer! The quality of this part is fantastic and I listened to (I imagine it was Juan?) as he spoke with other customers- he clearly knows his products and provided great service. Outstanding! Cool

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
ib-bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

hitest wrote:
I just met these folks at BBB in Lake Havasu last weekend. I looked forward to buying a throttle pedal linkage from them and was happy to become a customer! The quality of this part is fantastic and I listened to (I imagine it was Juan?) as he spoke with other customers- he clearly knows his products and provided great service. Outstanding! Cool

Thank you very much for your nice comment glad you are happy with the Butty's Bits throttle linkage kit. Sold so many of those over the weekend.
What a great show BBB was , got to meet a lot of online customers in person.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oogee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Juan,

Sent you a couple of messages. Interested in buying a pedal kit if you reply...

thanks!
Brian

Previous:
Type 1: 1956, 62, 69, 71, and another '69
Type 2: 1971, 74, and another '71
H2O: Mk4 Jetta, Mk4 Golf, Mk6 GTI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
consvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

bought a pair of mesh headlight grilles for my beetle. They arrived very quickly & look great. Thanks Juan!

Conrad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1sqr2nv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Super fast replies and shipping. Great products! Great seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWeGoBeachNow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Lightning Shipping. Item as described. Excellent communication. Packed very nice!

Much Thanks Juan Very Happy
4spd
RED69VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Bought a gauge holder from Juan. Excellent to communicate with and responds quick. Ships fast and well packed. He even shipped it to me in Canada. Great seller and would buy from him again in a heart beat.
Thanks Juan!!
J A Red
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Bought a throttle cable roller for my DC, replied and shipped very fast. Thanks Juan.
‘59 type2 light green Double Cab
cajun_sun_bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Purchased a Billet Pulley Cover from Juan, all was well, super fast shipping too, Thanks Cool
#cajunhotrodder on insta
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Purchased a Butty Bits Throttle Kit for my Crew Cab. Clear communication, provided tracking info and received it in a couple days. Thank you Juan.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

ib-bus / Juan Rocks !
Top Quality Parts ! Great Prices ! ... Speedy Response to Emails and Prompt Shipping. Purchased Mud Flaps, w/ Brackets and Window Trims for Late Bay Window Bus, Items are Awesome ! ... Recommend his Products and Will Purchase from Again.
Thank You, Typ3nut
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Recently purchased a part for my bus, quick shipping - part exactly as described. Thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: