Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ib-bus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
BUSBOSS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of Late Bay Mud Flap Brackets. Quality part and installation was a breeze. Shipping was lightning fast. Photos on website and the Samba classified helped with installation. Thank you. I will not hesitate to purchase from this trustworthy seller again.

Installation note: The long bolts supplied do not fit the late bay engine support bar. They are too long unless you drill an extra hole and line it up perfectly. I just used smaller bolts with matching washers and nuts.
(sold - but not forgotten)
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Juan and I worked out a great "package" deal! Thanks!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of mudflap mounts from Juan, and the transaction was smooth and easy. The mounts came quickly, were packaged well, and looked as expected. I would definitely purchase from him, again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Another excellent sambanista to deal. Juan is Awsome thanks brotha for the excellent parts.
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Purchased mud flap brackets for my beetle. Fast shipping, came with all the hardware and they look great. Thanks!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

78 F250 4x4 4spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Anyone heard from Juan about when he’ll have more bluetooth sound systems in stock and at what price? This one:

https://resto-bus-parts.myshopify.com/products/spl...&_ss=r

I’ve emailed and message him through TheSamba a couple times over the last few months and never received a response. Anyone had any luck? Anyone tried that sound system and have feedback?

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Negative experience here.

I'd ordered a couple other times without issue but had a bad experience after ordering a set of early bay ABS kick panels (https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2560214)

Quality of the panels is decent, I enlarged the cutout for a '68 reservoir and when installing I noticed they're cut incorrectly and are missing the top right of the driver side (L) panel where the top screw attaches (above the heat lever). I reached out with the issue via email with photos of their panels vs original and an explanation and was basically told I was wrong, that there is nothing wrong with the panels, and they don't sell panels for '68 (even though the issue here isn't year-specific and thesamba ad says "68-70"). No questions, no discussion, no offers of return/refund/credit. That was and will be my last order.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ib-bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

DanM wrote:
Negative experience here.

I'd ordered a couple other times without issue but had a bad experience after ordering a set of early bay ABS kick panels (https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2560214)

Quality of the panels is decent, I enlarged the cutout for a '68 reservoir and when installing I noticed they're cut incorrectly and are missing the top right of the driver side (L) panel where the top screw attaches (above the heat lever). I reached out with the issue via email with photos of their panels vs original and an explanation and was basically told I was wrong, that there is nothing wrong with the panels, and they don't sell panels for '68 (even though the issue here isn't year-specific and thesamba ad says "68-70"). No questions, no discussion, no offers of return/refund/credit. That was and will be my last order.

I never said you were wrong , my exact words were:

"We are currently at a show and I walked over to see a couple of buses including a friend’s 1968 and non of them have a screw at that location."

All you had to do is ask , after my response via email I did not get a reply so I figured you were okay with it.
I would take those back no problem but I don't read minds.
If that is what you would like to do just reply to our last conversation back in January 13th and I will send give you the return address.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Great seller. Great product (magnetic sign - Slow Moving Vehicle). Super fast shipping. Thanks Juan!
'79 Super Beetle Convertible
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

I bought a pair of kick panels. Nice quality and fast shipping! I'll be back.
72 Super
63 Bug
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: ib-bus - [email protected] - Juan Valadez Reply with quote

Been doing business with Juan for a few years now, highly recommended, buy with confidence! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: