Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Len's spoiler buggy finally painted
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

The bonus here is that someone is enjoying it as it was intended, not stripping it for parts or beating the crap out of it.

Another thing I was thinking about is that for some people the joy and personal fulfilment is in the building. I had a Buddy (rest his weary soul) that totally enjoyed building RC model aircraft but was not good at flying and did not enjoy it. So he chose to build them for others that did not have the skills to build.

A happy relationship and outcome for all! Maybe I'm a wee bit like that too with our Buggy. Yes, I like to drive it... some... I totally enjoy wrenching on it but the real reward for me is the poop eating grins my wife and kids get when they drive it and they just can't get enough!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
slalombuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

I gotta say, that's a fkn fierce lookin ride. Glad it's out in the sun and gettin the love it deserves.

Hey Len, I gotta Bounty Hunter I need built!! Smile
Hot Air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

Salombuggy , bountyhunter is one of my favorite buggy style...I'll let you know. Lol. I'm good for now
Hot Air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

I seen that the buggy was sold again on Ebay..Looking to see where it ended up.. I would like to keep track of where it goes. If you know who bought it please let me know

Thanks
Len
Hot Air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

Just a bump..wanted to know if anyone knows who has the buggy now.
Thanks
Hot Air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Len's spoiler buggy finally painted Reply with quote

Just a bump .still on the hunt to see who owns this now..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Jump to:
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: