Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eurodub - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: eurodub
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very smooth transaction. Quick reply to emails and quick shipping. Item just as described. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SyncroGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, maybe this is a blip then.

10 days since payment, no items, no money back and the last correspondence 2 days ago stated that he hadn't sent the items yet.

As things progress, I'll be back to update.

MG
T3 Tristar Syncro 16 SOLD
T3 Tristar Syncro RHD SOLD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i replied to your email, shipping heavy things by bus company requires time and patience.
i offered to cover half for shipping from the first place, and i will make sure the wheels are sent or return the money via paypal, no worries here.

if only all of the guys on samba want to have their reputation cleared of issues.. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SyncroGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eurodub wrote:
as i replied to your email, shipping heavy things by bus company requires time and patience.
i offered to cover half for shipping from the first place, and i will make sure the wheels are sent or return the money via paypal, no worries here.

if only all of the guys on samba want to have their reputation cleared of issues.. Wink

Fair doos Mihai.

The wheels have arrived today. Thank you. My only concern came with the lack of correspondence.

I'm used to having a response to every email within a few hours, 24 hours at the most so 48+ hours is usually a sign for issues.

Just me being paranoid.

Thanks again

MG
T3 Tristar Syncro 16 SOLD
T3 Tristar Syncro RHD SOLD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vulpes13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Great Experience Reply with quote

Don't hesitate to make a purchase from Mihai. He is quick to respond to emails and communicates very well. We had a shipping situation where my package accidentally got my address and another person's address put on it. We didn't know where it was going to end up. He refunded my money, trusting me to pay if the package showed up. He also contacted the other person to give him the heads up. The package arrived safely and so well packaged that it took me 10 minutes to fully open it!

Kristina
kdeluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Eurodub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick shipping and he packaged it very well !

Thanks Mihai!
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Eurodub - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great transaction with Mihai! From the get go communication was excellent. He sent a thorough description and additional pics per some requests I sent for details. He's a very fair negotiator when it came time to make a deal. The item made it to the US in roughly 3 weeks time as projected. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frehstan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurodub - [email protected] Reply with quote

A wonderful transaction. Everything was perfect from the initial communication all the way through to the arrival of the interior panels and covers. I would happy deal here over and over. Thank you so much.
'56 Ghia Gazelle
'64 Sunroof Beetle
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurodub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eurodub contacted me about some seat material I had put in the 58-67 forum to ask what year it was from. He contacted me to say he was interested. We agreed on a price but I said shipping from North America to Romania it would not be cheap. He said they were good could to go so I packaged it up to get a shipping price. I went to the trouble to get a box and supplies, package them up and drive to two places to get the best price I could in shipping. I sent that info on and the reply was “I seems I wasted your time. Shipping is too much.” YES you wasted my time and expense for something I said would be expensive to ship, and you asked me if I would sell the seat covers even though they weren’t even for sale. It seems you have other transactions to North America and should have well known shipping was not cheap. Beware.
eurodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurodub - [email protected] Reply with quote

i agree with Brian above.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: