Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics?
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Clown
Live

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

GOOGLE SEARCH:
Hawthorn may lower blood pressure. In one study, people with type 2 diabetes who took hawthorn extract for four months had a drop in diastolic blood pressure -- the bottom number in a blood pressure reading. ... Optimal doses of hawthorn have not been set for any condition.

Also, it cured my type II diabetes...
Thought I would share this from my
now post diabetes II Very Happy
We have Hawthorn bushes outside our
home and, from researching bush spray
treatment I ran across this Very Happy

Better edit this in:
What drugs does hawthorn interact with?
Hawthorn. Hawthorn might interact with: Beta blockers, such as atenolol (Tenormin), nadolol (Corgard) or propranolol (Inderal LA, Innopran XL) Calcium channel blockers, such as diltiazem, nifedipine (Procardia) and verapamil (Calan, Verelan)

Quote:
I'll take a Happy Meal with Prozac please

Quote:
kiss my airy VW ass

Quote:
German word for constapation:
Farfrompoopin

Quote:
Chinese word for constipation:
Hung Chow Chow.. & it was GR8!

Last edited by Evil Clown on Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
finster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorne Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

never mind that, can you make gin with them?

nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect...
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

herb? smoke? stew? tea? garnish? chicken? pork? beef? fish?.....Im nolonger diabetic , but still have the high BP and thirst...always thirsty..and drink possiably 2 gallons a day...
the little red/purple potaters also lower BP. but them suckers are expensive for some reason...and wally world stopped selling them( probably price) and pubicks also stopped selling them...also probably price to high and not selling enough before they go bad. ( publicks has the nastiest produce Ive ever seen. they do not get rid of rotten food, it stays there till it's full of bugs...oh so nasty).you cant fix stupid.
i never could get those purple taters to grow...of coarse i had critters that kept eating them.... so...I stopped. I may try again at some point.
Evil Clown
Live

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

I dunno, you maybe able to smoke
hawthorn Cool dry the leaves I guess Cool

GOOGLE SEARCH:Can you smoke hawthorn?
and this came up:

Can you smoke meat with Hawthorn?
HAWTHORNE Smoke Wood
just like most fruit woods produces very nice and sweetish flavor, it is mild in nature with very good smoldering qualities. Heat content is normal so can be used easily for hot and cold smoking. Best results when smoking fish, pork, poultry and drying mushrooms.

YATZEEYATZEEYATZEE

Quote:

Quote:
kiss my airy VW ass

Quote:
Farfrompoopin

Quote:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

I know that Torrance isn’t.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

There is a cure for diabetes?

People who have hypertension = they die when you lower their blood pressure too much. If you are normally too high, they will manage your blood pressure with meds. If you overshot yourself and you are too low, you die too.

I took hemodynamics over 20 years ago. Easy does it is how it should be. Large swings in the pressures will kill your ass.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

some forms yes. I was for 30+ years. now Im not and it has been removed from my md reckords at my dr's sugestion due to the way the insurance co's are going to keeo effing us all due to obama. my dr got a big dose of insurance after he had a car crash about 5 years ago and almost killed him. he had never seen the other side of health insurance...boy was he supprized.
Insurance for me and my wife pay over $20,000.00 a year and I still cant afford to go to the dr.... som ting wong.
Evil Clown
Live

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:

It got rid of mine but I stayed on a
half dose of Metformin, and ate the
leaves and berries from our bushes
'til my wife got mad and ordered me
Hawthorn Extract from Puritans Pride:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Keep in fridge...
Used about 50 of them, then got my
blood tested and showed it was gone Smile

Quote:

Quote:
kiss my airy VW ass

Quote:
Farfrompoopin

Quote:
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

I could not tolerate the metformin. and I like my feet. so just almost a total change in diet.about 3 years lator the dr told me it was gone... and about 3 years after that he sugested taking it out of my reckords. last year he chewed on my ass for gaining 8 pounds.... well it was just after the holidays...and...I had not been able to do much exersize as usual...and...yes I ate a pumpkin pie. AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! of corase I also ate a lot of turkey&ham& everything else. for thanksgiven&christmass......I will admit it is hard to stay on the right track all the time. and loosing the extra weight you put on can be a bitch or it can be eazy....then last summer I effed up my ankle....it's still effed up.so yes I have 8 pounds to loose.again...20 would be nicer but I dont see my at 185 again. I wish i could. I eat very little but my metabolism is AFU. are are many other things..
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

Evil Clown wrote:
nsracing wrote:

Keep in fridge...

If you are currently prescribed Metformin, you still have diabetes.
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Evil Clown
Live

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Hawthorn Good For Diabetics? Reply with quote

bigdog1962 wrote:
Evil Clown wrote:
nsracing wrote:

Keep in fridge...

If you are currently prescribed Metformin, you still have diabetes.

Off Metformin... i meant to say past tense

Quote:

Quote:
kiss my airy VW ass

Quote:
Farfrompoopin

Quote:
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: