Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

How bad do I want that hot shower?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon_slider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> By the time a get my stove out and hook it up just to heat a shatdload of water to pour over my head, I will be loony.

total agreement
I have the same issue when stepping out of the ocean dripping wet. I need a hot shower without getting inside the van.

> Now enter wives and daughters...SEPPUKU!!!!!

unfortunately, outfitting a Weekender to serve the needs of women, depends on how flexible the women are.. Ultimately, you will either train them, or they will train you more likely.

Which is why women love campgrounds, hot showers..

dont even get me started on the toilet issues with dainty women in a Van...

Which is why women love campgrounds, toilets!

I do look forward to your swing away hot water/shower/toilet solution for dainty women, it would be marketable as a trailer hitch add on.. in pink Smile

you might try to entice Mike at Rocky Mountain Westy to build you the unit, he seems very creative

my suggestion would be to base it on a trailer hitch mount, with 2 swing aways.. second one could be a Westy stove, sink, fridge unit.. <g>

And Fanchers could build you the tent that would wrap it all in a screened in, rainproof, rear hatch drape...

did someone say Rialta
http://rialtaheaven.com/
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: