Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cfri2899
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 22, 2023
Cabriothusiast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Carter / Lewis Reply with quote

UPDATE ON STATUS OF ABOVE FEEDBACK

After multiple calls and emails, Michael says my box just came back. That's a lie, but that should not surprise any of us. That's how these guys do business.

I've asked for a refund and days have past with no response. No surprise.

AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS.
I WISH I HAD SEEN THEIR FEEDBACK PRIOR TO PAYING THEM
BUY, SELL OR TRADE WITH LEWIS AND MICHAEL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ef036c
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Carter / Lewis Reply with quote

I just bought some backing plates from lewis, michael, blaze etc. At first he wasnt very responsive and i got worried based on the buyer seller feedback. Said the reason the parts didnt go out were because of the storm, which i think he was referring to Irma and that very well could have been the case.

Well my parts finally showed up and i noticed that he has two ads for backing plates, i gave him 150 dollars for the ones in better condition and he sends me the ones in the 120 dollar ad. This guy is definitely playing games and cannot be trusted. I would avoid buying from him, its a crap shoot. I was very nice to him and he treats people like this, very said. The economy is hurting because of people like him.

Chuck
FL-Frank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Carter / Lewis Reply with quote

They got me too Embarassed

I sent them $ via payapl for a ghia ignition switch. Next, I got a notification from USPS that They were awaiting the package to be dropped off at their facility in Oxnard. A week later, the tracking notification still says waiting for package to be dropped off in oxnard. I emailed Michael asking for an explanation. He responded saying he no longer works with Lewis, that the paypal account I sent funds to has been deactivated, and to call Lewis...no answer. Wish I would have seen all of the negative feedback on these guys before I sent them money.

Why does the Samba allow dishonest people like this to list on this site?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Carter / Lewis Reply with quote

This person recently changed who was handling his online sales, try emailing the new email contact:
[email protected]
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FL-Frank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Carter / Lewis Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
This person recently changed who was handling his online sales, try emailing the new email contact:
[email protected]

Thank you, I will reach out to him for assistance and resolution.
FL-Frank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

I've sent him 3 emails...and have yet to receive a response from him. Rolling Eyes
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Ok, I emailed him too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FL-Frank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Johnny got back to me to appologize for the delay and to let me know the package would be dropped off at usps today. Lo and behold, I just received a notification from usps confirming that they have the package at their facility in Ventura, and the expected delivery to me is Wednesday, 10/18. Very Happy

Fingers crossed!
FL-Frank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Package with the switch arrived today. Looks like Johnny is a man of his word.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Thanks for posting an update
georgeocegueda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Johnny. First of all, I accidentally paid him twice in which he quickly emailed me to notify me that he refunded me my money for extra payment. Next, he shipped my items quickly and arrived as pictured/described in Ad. I definitely will use him again with confidence. Thank you Johnny for the positive experience and the much needed parts!

George Ocegueda
asyongaksaya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Fast transactions, easy to deal with. Highly recommended! 10 STAR!
PeteSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Johnny was excellent to deal with. I emailed on a Hurst shifter that was sold, and he quickly found another from their collection, emailed photos, and had it on they way the next day. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.
johnrideabmx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Huge do not buy warning
He used a photo of nice clean Kadrons talks a big game about cleaning parts sold the set for 440 received parts completely rusty inside and trash
PayPal sided with me on return
Guy won’t go to post office to pick up package just being spiteful
Right now search Kadrons you will see a ad with the same picture as he is selling more trash
I guarantee you they will not be in working order
What actually is frustrating isn’t the giant douche factor it’s more of a false advertiser by using different photos rather than taking one of the product he is selling.
Word to the wise snakes in the grass are on every online forum and I guess he is one of the people choosing to ruin the samba rather than build it
Hope this save someone the hassle of dealing with this guy
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Fstevens9606
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Lewis was easy to work with and made the transaction so easy. I am happy to work out a deal with him
Chalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Watch out, this man is a thief!!! He charged me $150 of a false ignition switch. A criminal!!!!

he should be ban from this page!

Gonzalo Castro
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

I had my typical great SAMBA experience buying parts from Lewis, Alex and Blase. My Ghia bumper corner got to me super fast and Alex's communication was stellar. They didn't overcharge on shipping and my part was well packed. I have always found everyone in the vw community to be good, trusting people and this experience was once again one of them. My part was of high quality, better than described, and wasn't over priced. I highly recommend these guys and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Great parts and great people period! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bill in NJ
Chalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

This man is a liar. He sent me the wrong ignition switch, not the one he advertised as a brand new beetle 67 with the corresponding photo. He actually, tried to make a change sending me another photo to which I replied that it was not correct. He knew that my address was a cargo company shipping abroad, so I would not be able to return it. I place the complained before paypal but since I could not return it I lost my money: $150. This man, without any doubt is a thief and acted as such. Since, he acted so wrong sending me the wrong part even though I told him so, to my self is a criminal.
guichofdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Everything goes excelent.

Regards From Mexico.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
eddiesheila
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: cfri2899 - [email protected] - Lewis Reply with quote

Hi Louis, my name is Eddie Schlenger, Gilbert, Arizona 85233. I need an NOS drivers side outside mirror. The nicest condition you have. If you have one with a black gasket around that would be great. E-mail or call me when you can. Thank you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: