Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

twengineering - [email protected] - Tony
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: twengineering
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 01, 2023
stoneloco808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: twengineering - [email protected] - Tony Reply with quote

I purchased a used Forumuling France steering wheel adapter from Tony. Item arrived as described. Excellent transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase more items in the future.

Also [email protected]
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought 2 kyb shocks from tony. the transaction was very smooth. they shipped quickly and where packaged well. it was a good deal also. everything went P..E...R...F...E...C...T ------o00o---°(_)°--o00o------T...H...A...N...K...S...
AZVDUB58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased an oil breather unit with 1/2" push on fittings. After testing fitting the oil breather I realized that I should of ordered the unit with the 3/8" female NPT fittings. I corresponded with Tony and I must say their customer service was outstanding! He said no problem... gave him my specs and he made me a custom box and shipped it within a day. I paid the difference and return my original box. All I can say they have a great product and provide great service!
CLASSIC CAR GUY
Transport and Title Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great parts, fast shipping, thanks alot!!!

Joe
61' Type 1
62' Type 1
64' Type 1
66' Type 1
66' Vert'
67' Type 1

"every one wants to reinvent the wheel, but nobody knows how to make it round"

Vintage Volkswagen Sales and Service as well as Classics and Muslcecars all located here in Phoenix Arizona at www.rpmotorcars.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: