Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

Can anyone direct me to someone real good who can build me a narrowed front beam? Please email me directly at [email protected] or just respond to this forum. Hope someone can help.

Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.php?photo+200301181815050943

This link has someone who makes some pretty nice narrowed beams
mixedup59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

we can do it for you for half the price of those other guys out there and we also weld em' in the right places so they won't break on you.
(the volk shop) 253-538-6984
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bcox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

Ok... so the Volk Shop will do them cheaper.... Great, plus, I am not too sure of that design from that other company... What is a typical cost for a 3 inch narrowed beam, and bars - Prices with core, and without.....
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

i usually do them for $250
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

If you have a Ball joint front end, Bill and Steve's stock them. 1-800-258-4VWS
mixedup59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: I'm looking to buy a narrowed beam Reply with quote

bcox8, just email us at: [email protected]
for prices on narrowed beams.
Thanks,
The Volks Shop
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: