Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

PartsLady - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: PartsLady
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 11, 2013
VolkzBitz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes 2 different stories, 1 correct (Toms) 1 bull****(Partslady). I know it was exactly the same for me. You make out that your "trying"to help. If you provide the incorrect item, damaged item or missing parts YOU should sort out the problem for your customers.
Its OBVIOUS that Toms deck lid is not as described, even Everett said so. So refund his money, and let Tom scrap the lid for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PartsLady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Pay-pal looked at all the emails and the photo and has decides that the item was described as received.

Sorry it came to this.
tom62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a clear conscience all statements I made are true
The people can look at the pictures here and make their own decisions.
as I said in mt first post here;

"I am fixing to start a claim with pay pal but I really don’t have much hope in recovering any of my money. "

I figured that pay-pal would rule against me as I did receive something and as It was not purchased on e bay so they will rarely if ever rule in the buyers favor.

BTW you never did explain about the lined areas did you??

my final statement is You sold me junk and you know it.
Jamgraf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: straight deal Reply with quote

POSITIVE
I bought a pair of door stop mechanisms from this seller. She stayed in contact through the whole transaction. The parts arrived quickly with all parts in good order right down to the tiny wire clips and rubber seals. A small transaction to be sure but it left me with a favorable impression of how this person does business. Would not hesitate to do business again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: