Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jashv - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jashv
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 31, 2023
jashv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to Steve, he said you did take the rear bumper and he said he "might" have the tail lights and handles. If you have questions he suggested you call him directly. If you Google Steve Parker Westport Automotive you'll find all his contact info.

Clint - Not sure why you replied to one of my personal ads looking for parts on this sale, but there's your update. Like FASTBACKDON said, you bought and paid for the bus and did take the vehicle home.

NOTE TO OTHER READERS:
Although this samba user decided to post this under my name and personal email I say again: I'm strictly tech support for Steve. Steve is older, doesn't own a computer or even know what or how the Internet works. I post ads for him stating his name and phone number and let people know when they email all dealings are with him. Please don't let this reflect negatively on me, I try to work with people when I sell my personal stuff.

Thanks for reading.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TN Treasure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Feedback for Josh Varble & Steve Parker Of Louisville KY Reply with quote

Josh, that is correct. The owner Steve Parker stated that he would send me any parts or pieces he found for the bus. i never recieved anything? the bus was missing all lights front & rear. missing front signals & emblem. no front bumper or brackets, etc. if you can help me collect any of the missing parts or pieces that would be a great help! TN clint
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jashv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - did a google search of my name today and found feedback about myself, weird. - Kinda wish I had been alerted to feedback being left.

I do I.T. stuff for Steve, when I post for him your dealings are with Steve. I do sell my own parts from time to time, I have some things on now. When I sell my own stuff you are dealing with me. Sorry that happened TN Treasure, did you by chance buy that shorty bus? What else was missing?
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im lost here. You agred on full price over the hone? Then qent there paid for the car yet did not get all the parts then? m I missing something?! If this is true why would you even hand him money without all of the parts there? Not bashing you just wondering.

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
TN Treasure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: jashv - [email protected] Reply with quote

just thought i should post this here reguarding my purschase of a vehicle from Steve Parker of Louisville Kentucky. i have never met Josh Varble in person. i assume he is a local vw friend of Steve Parker. he does reply to his listed ads in a good timely manner. i purchased from Steve Parker of Louisville KY through one of Josh Varble samba ads. i contacted Steve Parker & he called returned my call. he gave me a brief description of the vehicle & i agreed to purchase for the full listed price. i arrived in Louisville KY to take delivery of the purchased vehicle. the owner Steve Parker stated he would send me any of the missing parts to the vehicle. it has been nearly 3 months & i have recieved nothing! I DO NOT WISH ANYTHING BAD TO JOSH VARBLE OR TO STEVE PARKER BUT EVERYONE WHO PLANS TO PURCHASE FROM THEM SHOULD SHOW IN PERSON & MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. I WOULD HAVE NOT PAID THE FULL LISTING PRICE OF THE VEHICLE IF I HAD KNOWN OF ALL OF THE MISSING PARTS. I WISH THE BEST TO BOTH OF THEM. BOY SCOUT MOTTO! BE PREPARED! I WAS NOT
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: