Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rizzag - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rizzag
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
roberto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: rizzag - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am looking for any kind of feedback regarding jeff videls 3.5 inch dropped spindle. It sounds like a great deal and I have talked with jeff before, he sounds like he knows what hes taking about. just looking for some satisfied customers opinions. thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roberto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.php?photo+200210252107024951

providing i did this right this should be the link to his ad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Panelfantastic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

I bought a set back in December. Sent Jeff a nasty greasy mess and he sent back some nice dropped spindles. Fast turnaround and he kept me updated. Quality work, don't hesitate.
66split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

nice stuff...i'd buy from him. A stand-up and very knowledgable VW guy!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

top quality product,fast turn around,can help answer any technical questions. can even call him for install help.........dont hesitate,save yourself some money!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Espinosa
8 Mile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

i never purchased anything from him but i will say that he has gone out of his way to help me with some front end questions i had.

there is a project in the works that we will prolly be using some of his spindles.

i'd say go for it and don't think twice.

scott
www.lowlifevw.com
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

dont hesitate- i have asked jeff many questions, and felt i wasnt getting the run around or a bunch of bs- plus hes still holding on to a part, that i have been attempting to purchase-

m/o is comin your way this wednesday-
T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

Jeff is awesome. His quality is superb. I am probably his best customer so far having purchased 4 sets already from him for various years of buses. I have sent him the nastiest, greasiest, in one case rust looking shit and it's magical, they come back looking new. He is also very quick on the turn around, he doesn't drag his feet and take forever. Also keeps you very informed along the way

I would highly recommend buying from this guy.

Hope to actually meet him face to face someday at a show to shake his hand and telling him thanks for helping me lower every bus out there one at a time.
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

thanks guys!
DeluxeMike
Alligator Wrestler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

Yeah. Great work Jeff! I bought a set for my bus. They were nasty and now they are like new, only lowered.

I have not installed them yet but i will soon, since it seems like they are not going to put themselves on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

rizzag, can you make 3.5 spindles for bugs? that would be fresh. ive seen your bus and the 67 you had last year at woodburn. both clean as all hell. nice shit.
67 bug
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

I've already hit him up for bug spindles as well as every other spindlemaster on the universe...everyone says go order the CB ones.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

yustrns on the money, for bugs, CB is the best and very reasonable.
jdawgthethird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? Reply with quote

Jeff also makes very reliable motors. He sold me the "terd" bus, best damn vehicle I've ever owned!! It too had dropped spindles.
Benfalia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice work...i had him rebuild my front end...came back looking sweet and he was fast...of course didn't try and sell me anything i didn't need (told me my link pins were in good shape)...

i plan on definitely having him build my next engine for me...

he also called and offered his help like two minutes after i posted my engine fire story the other day...

-----
1967 21-Window Restoration
1966 Kombi/Benfalia Conversion Boardin' Bus
1958 Double-Door Panel Restoration
str8dub67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: anyone try rizzag's 3.5 dropped spindles? rizzag11@yahoo Reply with quote

roberto wrote:
I am looking for any kind of feedback regarding jeff videls 3.5 inch dropped spindle. It sounds like a great deal and I have talked with jeff before, he sounds like he knows what hes taking about. just looking for some satisfied customers opinions. thanks.

jeff does awesome work i've known jeff for a long time and he is very helpful and deffinetly know's what he's doing you would be very satisfied with his spindles. Smile

jake
down and dirty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff is the best!! I sent him my spindles and they came back beautiful!! I call him daily to ask questions and he is always cool. If it wasnt for Jeff I would be in a world of hurting

Thanks Jeff I owe ya some cold beers!!!

jason
NorCalNick
Ain't yo baby daddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

down and dirty wrote:
Jeff is the best!! I sent him my spindles and they came back beautiful!! I call him daily to ask questions and he is always cool. If it wasnt for Jeff I would be in a world of hurting

jason

Jeff is allergic to beer.
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorCalNick wrote:

Jeff is allergic to beer.

Its True!! better buy him a Coke instead
olskool58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff is on his game- hooked me up with a set at the Portland show a month or so ago- Thanks again Jeff
63 ghia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: