Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dawerks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 21, 2024
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

You didn't pay me for the Charger, the trip, or for the bus repairs!! Don't forget to leave out any of the important details. Yes, you paid for the bus, but nothing else.

Everyone who buys gets what they paid for, in your case you got alot more and you're still not happy and these transactions spanned almost 3 years. I'm glad to be done with you and you still got a deal on the 15 Window!
stcos85
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

dawerks wrote:
You didn't pay me for the Charger, the trip, or for the bus repairs!! Don't forget to leave out any of the important details. Yes, you paid for the bus, but nothing else.

Everyone who buys gets what they paid for, in your case you got alot more and you're still not happy and these transactions spanned almost 3 years. I'm glad to be done with you and you still got a deal on the 15 Window!

Last post on this as I will leave it to people to make their own minds up about honesty. copy of email below sent in relation to "the trip" you mention above that wasn't paid for. deleted the sellers address.
I could also add a copy of the email where you stated that I wouldn't be happy with the engine you were supposed to suppy with the bus so you didn't fit it if you want to.

Reply Forward

steve todd <[email protected]>
09/10/2012

to Ay

just sent payment

On 9 October 2012 16:54, steve todd <[email protected]> wrote:
The sellers details are;

Address: Dylan VanDyke

I have asked him for a mobile number

the shippers details are

Nashville Motors
100 West Manville St.
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
He wants the title sent to his house at the address below but Dylan says it has to go with the vehicle. who is correct?
Jeff Rubin
12361 Meade St
Garden Grove CA 92841
His number is 714 319 2014. but not sure you need this

My phone number is;
006138 711 3323
0061 428 436690

Thanks again for doing this. It is greatly appreciated and gets me off the hook with my wife. If it all works out and I make some moeny maybe we can meet up when I buy my next car from the states. I wont be doing this agian without flying myself.

Anything else you need let me know. I have sent the email to Dylan and await his response to you going down to him.

steve
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

You paid the seller of the car (Dylan) but where's my money?? The email doesn't show payments to me for the Charger. Or the Challenger or the 3 shells I moved around that you changed your mind on? You're leaving out alot of the details. And more importantly where's my money?? I don't expect to have any of my time compensated for but where exactly was your outlay??

You talked a big talk but you never came through on any of the deals.
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

55 Panel delivered to California.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Pressed bumper Kombi to the UK.

dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Pressed bumper to the UK.

dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

PGSG to the UK. (These last 4 are not in chronological order and there's a few buses I missed in between).

dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

DC to Vancouver early this year.

tevsandtevs85
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

I purchased the blue pressed bumper kombi from IP and had it shipped to the UK. Well happy with the bus and the price was great! I also purchased the pgsg bus that in the pictures but had to pull out of the deal due to someone dropping out of a sale with my bus here in UK. JP kindly sent me my money back in full without question.
I will defiantly be purchasing from jp in the future.
Thanks dude!
westwopa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Bought a bus last year which in the deal included a rear seat, when the bus arrived there was no rear seat. I contacted the seller to be told he thought the deal didn't include the rear seat, I forwarded the email stating it to be included and asked for the rear seat or cash compensation based on the average price of rear seats on thesamba at the time.......... suddenly no more email correspondence like he just fell off the face of the earth.

Buyer beware!!!!
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Just saw this...

Offered money back on the bus, no taker. Also he agreed rear seat was NOT included, just what was in pictures. He was 'hoping' to blackmail me via my previous rep, but homie don't play that.

If anyone isn't happy with their deal, I offer 100% money back on the buses. These are used vehicles being bought sight unseen. Come pick them up yourself or send a representative. People 'hoping' to get extra stuff or bus being in better magical condition doesn't help anyone. Simple rule; don't like my rep, don't buy! Smile
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

I purchased a distributor core, it was fairly priced, well packed and arrived safely. It was exactly as described.

thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
projectfamilyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Absolute scammer. We just lost a deposit illegally to “JP Sohi or JP Singh”. I wish I would have known he changes his name weekly. He wrongly said his van was rare... came out it was a conversion with a bad floor. Even after he falsely advertised as a rate doormobile and the van was not in the condition he stated he would not return deposit. I asked since we have another deal going Or were hoping to work one with him and he Snapped on me. Buyer beware I would never ever buy from this guy.

dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Deposit is not refundable after I stated that many times. It's a deposit on a car. I told others it was sold.

Heather or Derrick or whoever this is, said they were going to buy the bus, and have it delivered to them. But, they didn't want to pay. I suspected a lowball or renegotiated price so I asked for a delivery deposit. They balked. Bus was advertised as a Kombi with Dormy top. I usually return deposit and I said I would in this case as well.

After the bus sold. They said ok. Bus isn't sold, deal isn't done. After this feedback, no deposit at all, sorry. Most of the other texts have been removed of course on their end. I even said I would make it up in parts, or another bus right away, they chose to go this way.

Time wasters. 2 weeks wasted.

Literally says same thing in the text! Also, he says he was going to buy, fix and flip the bus. The whole savings thing is bs, you don't spend 10k when you are broke.

Last edited by dawerks on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
projectfamilyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

It is Heather. I will try and add all photos. Never said we were broke but it is my savings... obvs means something to me it was a family trip fund turned into a family project fund. Would rather have the cash than deal with someone who does not respond. You have not responded in over a week when your online activity has been daily. You have also already changed your name on kijiji and your photo. See whole conversation.. I am working on uploading (may be out of order.. green is Derek and blue is me with kijiji). I am placing an annotation on the van title as it was not in an agreement that the deposit was non refundable. There was no sales purchase agreement so this is an illegal action. Also non refundable deposits need a form as per Alberta motor vehicle act. I have been in contact with many people and know my rights. I blocked you since I am so upset but if you are so stand up go to Derek and make it right.

projectfamilyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

There was no discussion of deposit either looking through messages. We were never allowed to call you and have nothing in writing. Also it was "RARE DOORMOBILE" and our friend who looked at it said the VIN was in fact not. So that was most of our reason for backing out as well as the floor. It just made sense to get it looked at for another $4000. We have a budget and the van was made out to be sounder than it was. Cross members were bad and fibreglass on floor that is so thin you can step through it. Your second ad was better but cannot grasp the rest. Most vw people are super chill that is kind of what I expected from this deal as well.
adamvaughan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Hi JP

I'm the owner of the dove blue pressed bumper kombi up there^^^^ now, I've got it very close to being on the road. I've just sent you an email about it trying to find out a bit more history

Cheers,
Adam
Binkie65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: dawerks - [email protected] - JP in Canada Reply with quote

Just bought a 70 type 3 notch from JP.

No issues, easy to deal with and seems to be a real VW enthusiast.

Happy with what I got.

I will deal with JP in the future with no hesitation.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: