Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Robert Chambers - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Robert Chambers
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a 36hp fuel pump from Bob. The transaction was flawless. Communication was great and he shipped quickly. It arrived in Canada in just over a week. I would highly recommend Bob and will be watching his ads.
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a refurbished 40HP fuel pump from Robert. Responded to my emails quickly, fast shipping, and awesome product. I would recommend him...
54bugn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased freshly overhauled early 28 PCI carb from Robert. Sent the following email to him this am as well.

"Just wanted to let you know carb really made a difference in how my 36 runs. Thanks for the great product and service. Will add positive feedback to the samba as well."

Cheers,
Mike

Good product fast service.

Cheers,
Mike

54 European Sedan deluxe
Build thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=414940
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitwindowsyndicate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just completed a transaction with Robert for a solex rebuilt 28 carb. Great communication and fast shipping. I have not opened the box yet but I had to comment based on service and shipping alone. Highly recommended. I will post about carb as well. Thanks Robert
67 Kombi
77 911
99 Ducati 900SS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kampn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bob purchased two heads from me,The transaction was flawless.. Very Happy
6T5 square
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Over the years I have bought a lot of stuff for my 60 beetle from Bob. I live about an hour away from his house so I don't worry about delivery but I can tell you Bob is the most honest guy I have ever dealt with. Certified VW mechanic and taught auto shop for a hundred years so he has the technical advice behind the parts.
Thanks for your help Bob but you really need to get more type 3 parts Very Happy

Quoting John Muir -- Open the rear boot. Get out the stool and sit down. Contemplate the air-cooled beauty before you. - How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive -- Step-By-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwtoby64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a beautiful set of NOS 40hp P's & C's, and a pair of NOS 40hp heads as well. Well packaged and wonderful parts! Great communication! Will hopefully buy more from Bob!

Collector of all things Hazet.

For guidance on Hazet toolkits: Hazetguide.com

1964 Ruby red sedan
1962 Yukon yellow convertible
2018 Black Tiguan SEL Premium
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bob inquired about something I had for sale.
We ended up doing a trade & everything was perfect!
Thanks Bob!
UberSlowWagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt 40 horse pump. He shipped very quick and it came beautifully packaged. He even included the fuel pump gaskets so I didn’t have to worry about it. the pump looks awesome and performs flawlessly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a porsche clutch from Bob. Was a smooth easy transaction. Thanks Bob.

Good seller, buy with confidence here.
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump for a '70 bus from Bob. His communication was excellent, friendly, consistent, and included pictures of his work. I paid on a Tuesday evening and received the fuel pump (which looks like new) by Thursday. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

'70 Riviera. 1904cc w/ 40mm Dellortos, 019 distributor, Steve Tims “super stock” 37x32 heads, Web Cam 218, Vintage Speed SS143 Super Speed exhaust, 1 1/2” heater boxes
Danno63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Robert,
Thanks again for the turn signal. Could not be happier. Hopefully we will do business in the future.
Great seller!
Rdogindy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product and very fast service. Would certainly buy again.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I took a drive down to visit Bob and see some parts I was interested in. He's a super nice guy, and we made a fair deal. Took some time looking at his cars and projects, he has a nice collection with good history and knows his stuff. wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
SD
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

...Purchased a refurbished 15-1600 fuel pump from Robert. Quality workmanship... cheers ~
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Thank you Robert for all the help in getting a trailer queen up to daily-driver wothy status.

Dustin
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt fuel pump.
Awesome job!
Fast shipping.
I would gladly do business with again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a restored Fram F3-P filter from Bob and it looks great! Fast shipment and well packaged.

Thanks much Bob,
Mark
Spudwrench
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Chambers - [email protected] Reply with quote

Leaving Positive feedback for Robert Chambers. I purchased a Solex 30 Carb that was rebuilt / restored. Unit looks brand new and seems to be good assembly. Even came with new gaskets for the unit. I had a request to swap out a 12v choke and change the jet. He did with no issue at all.

Communication was good shipping was prompt and the carb looks great can’t ask for anything else. As long as it works as well as it looks should run amazing once it’s tuned.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: