Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 11, 2024
drewmiinch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

couldn't find feedback on tim...so i'll start...this guy is awesome with a carb re-conditioning....carb come looking and running like brand new...excellent packaging and shipped quick...two days from washington to missouri...wow! great communication. will buy from again for sure. and thanks tim for the keychain...unexpected extra for sure.

[email protected]
cseely
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: steelytim Reply with quote

Nice carb and a great deal. cant wait to put it on.

thanks again.

carl
www.L5VW.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Great buyer and I hear he rebuilds a great carb !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volkz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great seller, bought a rebuild carb off of him it is honestly like new.
fast shipping to and well packaged.
Tin_Pusher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim bought a headlight I had for sale and paid within 5 minutes. Thanks TIm!! Very Happy
cjacobs2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: 30 pict-2 Reply with quote

Bought a rebuilt 30 pict 2 from Tim. Shipped it quickly through priority mail. Carb looks and works great! Also emailed him 3 or 4 times with questions and he always answered back and was very helpful.

Thanks Tim!
erlawson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a 30/31 PICT from Tim, looks amazing and was shipped super-fast! Can't wait to put it on the single cab.

Eddie

TOOB Member #13
BSQUARE wrote:
...When bugs mature, they become type 3s.

Ghostwagens
badufay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Tim rebuild and rebush my 30-1 and it is amazing! Runs and looks great! The price is very fair and he even gave me a discount for the extra 30-1 parts I gave him! Turn around time was just under a week! Will definitely use again for any carb related stuff! He does have a website, www.volkzbitz.com

Ben
Previous: 2015 Golf S TDI, 6 spd man; 2015 Jetta SE TDI, 6 spd man; 12 Jetta 2.5L, 04 Jetta 2.0L, 02 Golf 2.0L, 98 Jetta 2.0L, 98 Golf 2.0L, 98 Cabrio 2.0L, 95 Golf 2.0L, 87 golf GTI 16 valve 1.8L, 86 Cabriolet 1.6L, 80 Audi 4000 1.6L, 76 Audi Fox 1.6L, 76 VW Beetle 1.6L, 74 Audi Fox 1.5L, 69 VW Beetle 1.5L
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Rebushed & rebuilt 34PICT-3 Solex Carb Reply with quote

This rebuilt carb looks clean as new & the new bushings Tim installed will let me idle at the factory spec 800 RPM instead of the 1500 RPM my old carb idles at due to air leaks at the worn throttle shaft.

Tim also helped me out by answering a lot of tech questions about jet sizes, etc, even before I bought anything from him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pax12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Rebuilt 30 pict 1 Reply with quote

Tim did a great job on my sloex carb. Throdle shaft, base studs and choke housing all needed reworked. The carb is like new and the car runs great.. Thanks again Tim.
badufay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up another carb from Tim, this time a 34 PICT 3, not sure why every aircooled owner doesn't have Tim build them a carb!? His work is simply amazing, and he gives you 2 free gallons of gas if you go pick it up from him at his house Smile Thanks again Tim, for the next day service, the good deal, and the free gas!

Ben
Previous: 2015 Golf S TDI, 6 spd man; 2015 Jetta SE TDI, 6 spd man; 12 Jetta 2.5L, 04 Jetta 2.0L, 02 Golf 2.0L, 98 Jetta 2.0L, 98 Golf 2.0L, 98 Cabrio 2.0L, 95 Golf 2.0L, 87 golf GTI 16 valve 1.8L, 86 Cabriolet 1.6L, 80 Audi 4000 1.6L, 76 Audi Fox 1.6L, 76 VW Beetle 1.6L, 74 Audi Fox 1.5L, 69 VW Beetle 1.5L
aircooledbusses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I requested that Tim rebush a german carb with alternator linkage and send it my way. I did not expect the carb to arrive in such imaculate condition. I figured a old german carb would look old-it did not. I would say that he is in the carb restoration business-rebuilding, refurbishing does not cut it for the quality of work he puts out. Now, speak of the way it woke up my tired 1600 pushing a 64 bus would not do justice, you really have to expirience the ride to feel ther improvement that this carb did for the bus. I am quite pleased and plan on sending more cores just to have a reliable carb on the shelf so I can build a bus around it.

Well done!
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback Reply with quote

Another satisfied customer here. Tim re-built a carburetor for me. Turn around was amazing, communication perfect, and carb. looks brand new, the attention to detail is spot on! What more can one ask for? Will send Tim other carbs, and add him to my reliable referral list for anyone that asks. Highly recommended!

Thanks Tim, your work fixed all my issues!
disneyherbie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim, what can I say that hasn't already been said. Bought a restored 30-1 and this thing is a work of art! If you're in the market for a factory carb that's ready to run out of the box, look no further than Tim. My only complaint is the rest of the engine looks like crap now!!!! LOL. Thanks Tim! Very Happy
VolkzBitz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank everyone that has trusted me in either supplying or re-building their carburetor, especially the ones who have left the kind feedback above.
Its been a busy year for me, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the work I have done. Knowing that another aircooled is running better after one of my carbs has been installed is a great feeling. Im not just a carburetor re-builder, but an aircooled enthusiast like most people here.
I look forward to the new year with new challenges, and I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Very Happy

Regards
Tim
Volkzbitz.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MT Busman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Great guy to deal with Reply with quote

I bought a carb from Tim. He's communicative and very helpful. The carburetor beautiful and I'm very pleased.
rocinante
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: A great experience dealing with Tim Reply with quote

Tim rebuilt my 30PICT-1 for my 66 bug and did a fantastic job. The carburetor looked liked new, and performed as well as it looked. As part of the rebuild Tim rebushed the loose and leaking throttle shaft, re-jetted the idle, and performed adjustments. My car now runs better than it ever did, a major improvement in performance. Tim's workmanship is top-notch, communication is excellent, price reasonable, and his turnaround fast. I look forward to doing business with again some time.

Charles Schneider in MA
jimbabwe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought one of Tim's refurbished (I'd almost call it remanufactured!) 30 PICT-1's, bolted it onto my Bus, pushed the throttle once to the floor and turned the key while standing next to the Bus. It started immediately and ran great, despite the outside temperature being 40 degrees.

I'm very happy with Tim's workmanship, honesty, integrity, prices, communication and shipping time. I'd gladly do business with him again and urge any of you considering buying or refurbishing a carb to have it done by Tim!

Thanks, Tim!

Jimbabwe
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim is an excellent buyer. Paid fast and was very easy to work with. Thanks Tim !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that ! A great buyer hope to do more business with Tim !!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: