Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my 1st carb. from him, looks great,good communication,well packaged,fair price. Customer will be relieved having a real German carb. on her restored 71 Beetle. Thanks!
lostarnes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a carb from Tim. Fast shipping. It looked great and ran even better. My car hasn't idled this good in years! Thanks Tim.
Lee Starnes
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a carb last year from Tim, very nice. So this time we ordered in bulk I shipped him some cores and he sent these back. He's happy and I'm happy take a good close look at these. Thanks Tim Very Happy
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

chachi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

tim did some pdsits for me as a special. they are freekin gorgeous. wish i had more carbs to send to him...

thanks tim!!
Dan71super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a 28PICT-1 with a matching base flange number for a 1965 Beetle from Tim. Excellent communication, fast shipping to Canada; wonderful workmanship! Car runs like new. Thanks Tim!
trelms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had my 34pict 3 fixed by Tim, great communication and excellent service. Thanks Tim

Tim
Amaze65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Two years ago I replaced my Kadrons for his Genuine Solex 34 pict-3 and couldn't be happier. I recently asked him some bonehead questions about my car and he politely gave me some advice(& it worked). He truly cares about his craft and the people he's done business with.
Thanks again Tim, much appreciated!!

Ren
67Vw2387
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a German replacement carb from Tim and I could not be more impressed .
Communication was excellent , and carb was shipped promptly ( priority mail ) and packaged well .
His workmanship is amazing, these carbs are stunning .
My Ghia is running with no mis-fire , thank you Tim !
I will be ordering more carbs for the other cars.
Regards
Jason
58Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered a 28 PCI from Tim, which was the second carb I've bought from him. It was a pleasant and easy transaction, and the carb arrived to me in Canada in a little over a week.

Tim does amazing work and the carb looks great. Now I'm inspired to work harder to try to make the rest of my engine look as good. Very Happy
jr1984
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I saw a VolkzbBitz ad on the Samba today which reminded me what a great job he did on my 34 pict carb. I purchased it about 3 years ago and the bus has been running great ever since. Everyone is amazed at how gorgeous the carb looks, a piece of art. I plan on using Tim for all of my future carb requirements.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mybug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received from Tim my re-built carb for my 64 Beetle! Price was great and included shipping charges...and fast service and delivery, 2 days from Washington to Florida, WOW!

I would recommend Tim all day long and look forward to doing future business with him!
Gary
Naples, Fl
Ol Vocho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I came across a vintage German Solex 34 PICT 3 and sent it to Tim, he worked it and it came back looking brand new. I pulled off the leaky China BoCar carb, installed Tim's fresh rebuild, and the Bus it started on the first turn of the key! I was impressed. The carb looks better than it probably did brand new, years ago from VW. It's clean, nothing leaks and it runs like a well tuned clock. Tim is a very good investment. He also answers emails and questions quickly. I look forward to doing more projects with him. Tim is one of the good guys.

Vocho Werks

Metal Shaping by "Dr. Decklid"

Vocho Werks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Vochowerks/

www.vochowerks.com

"It's great to be a big success, but we expect it will only last a couple of years and then we'll have to get real jobs", The Beatles, circa 1964

'64 Westy SO 33
'67 DD Panel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently sent Tim a pair of PDSIT carbs that I scored from a local heap. As you can see they had seen better days:

Two weeks time, WA to AR, I received a pair of beautifully remastered carburetors. Tim is excellent, skilled, and professional.
Born again:

Thank you so very much Tim, I greatly appreciate your effort and craftsmanship. I look forward to doing business with you again. Simply top notch sir.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
George Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my carburetor back from Tim, and my car has never run better! Tim is first class. Great communication awesome work, fast shipping...the whole package. Thanks Tim!!
andk5591
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Honest to God, the biggest problem that I have with Tim's carbs is that I hate to sell them to a customer since "gonna save them for one of my projects". It will take me 10 years to build enough of my own cars to use half of them up....OK - Gotta tell myself....He can rebuild more..He can rebuild more.... Laughing
"John's car" 64 VW woodie - The first ever
Maxine 61 Cal-look bug - Cindy's daily driver.
Max - 73 standard Beetle hearse project - For sale
66 bug project - Real patina & Suby conversion
There's more, but not keeping them...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wunderbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

DAYUM!!
Every time I see a post here about the phenomenal work Tim does on these vintage carbs, it makes me want to buy more! Even though I only have one 72 Bug with one of Tim's masterpieces feeding it!

Once again, Tim shows that he is without a doubt the BEST when it comes to getting an original Solex carb rebuilt. Hell, they come back from him better than they did from the factory that originally built them!

Kudos Tim!! Hope you stick around for a long time buddy.
empi3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another satisfied customer!! Great communication, fast shipping, great price. Can't wait to get it installed.

Steven
tomsbuggered
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim;

Just wanted to jump on the band wagon for your excellent service and workmanship.

It was indeed a pleasure to do business with you, the carb is performing perfectly.

Thanks again

Tom
Java beetle 65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product, have had it running for around 2 years now with no issues.
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was so happy with the carb he did for my Bus that I just bought a 28 PCI from him for my '59 Beetle. Once again, excellent work.
The only thing is that it looks so nice that it makes the rest of my engine look bad, haha.

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 17

Jump to: