Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
momann60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim is a great guy very professional and with a wealth of knowledge.
I bought a solex 34pict3 for my ghia to replace a worn out bocar and all I can say is WOW !! What he sent me looks brand new ,does not look or function like a 40 year plus carburetor.
kjbtsi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my 3rd carburetor back from Tim, amazing work. Thanks Tim for the awesome work you do for the community.

1966 Bug Bahama Blue(my first car)
1958 Euro Bug
1962 Pearl White Bug
1970 Fastback Clementine
1966 Fastback VW Blue
1970 Fastback Diamond Blue
1967 Bug
1963 VW Variant
1963 Karmann Ghia Ruby Red
1969 VW Variant
bavareze
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

he gave me good advice on what to buy. the solex carb arrived looking like new and worked without any adjustment from first try. thanks!
bluebug66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Restored my 30PICT1 and added a threaded barb fitting on the inlet fuel connection. Looks like new with fresh plating for the hardware. Car now starts immediately and runs smooth. No adjustments to the carb settings were required. Nobody does these old carburetors better than Tim.
NeedAName
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my 34-3 rebuilt by Tim. Looks better than new and runs great. Also very fast turn around time. Thank you for the excellent service.
tadslc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Can't say enough with my Solex 34PICT-3 rebuild Tim did.

Unfortunately I purchased an EMPI replacement and never could get it to run correctly.

Installed my rebuilt carb from Tim and it runs great!

Thanks Tim!
nautha
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am from Italy, purchased a fully restored genuine Solex 30 Pict-1 from Tim; Carb arrived very quickly, very well packed and with an impressive "better-than-new" look, his attention to the detail is maniacal, it really looks like this thing come from the past right out the factory when they made it.
Communication was also immediate, this guy knows his stuff.
I strongly recommend Tim@Volkzbitz when you need a professionaly restored Solex carburator for your aircooled vw's, won't be disappointed!
Thanks Tim!
'64cal lookdub
1200 Deluxe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I decided to buy a restored 28 PICT-1 instead of sending in my 28 PICT to be re-bushed. Beautiful work and lightning fast shipping, I haven't installed it yet but I'm sure it'll run as good as it looks. Thanks again!
Z
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a 30pict-1 from Tim and it's beautiful. You really can't beat a properly rebuilt original Solex, and he does them right. Arrived super fast, too!

Put it on, and it started, idled, choked and ran great w/o touching a thing. Thanks, Tim!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
59fjord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a 28 PICT from Tim. It's beautiful, and I can't wait to install it. Great communication, packaged very well, and arrived quickly. I'm thankful that Tim is providing this service, and I would definitely order from him again.
mslibertarian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent Tim a 30Pict-1 for rebuild. Looks amazing and very fast turn around time. Would definitely recommend him for Solex work.

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Two more carburetors back from Tim. He is numero uno in my book. I got back a beautiful 28 PICT replete with plated tag and a ceramic choke that looks to be brand new. I also got back a 28 PCI one year only 1953 carburetor. It needed a flange repair and you can hardly tell anything was repaired it looks great! Tim B.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1968KdFWagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent my 30 PICT-1 to be rebushed and I am amazed. Tim's work is exceptional and worth every penny. I will not hesitiate to send him another carburetor in the future.

"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, and expecting a different result."

1968 Type 1 - Royal Red --- Built: September, 1967
1600 Single Port Engine - F1950480 (VW Exchange) Made January 16th, 1970
113-905-205K
30 PICT-1
Fahrgest.-Nr. 118096544
rastomas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my PDSIT's from Tim. When I unwrapped them, I knew, and I said "It was worth the money"! Absolutely GLEAMING!
They won't be going on just yet, but if they WORK the way they LOOK...I'll be getting 80-85 mpg. And that's in a 74 Westy!
Quick turn-around, zero hassles.
Thanks, Tim!

'74 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a 28PCI from Tim. Packaged well and looks great. Completely easy to deal with. Would buy from him again without hesitation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very happy with a German 34 Pict-3 carb I bought from Tim, outright. It got installed on a customer dune buggy and ran great. The instructions included for tuning the carb were very helpful. The customer had already tried two aftermarket carbs and they both ran like crap.

The carb arrived on the day Tim was going to ship it. Now that is FAST shipping!

Double thumbs up from me. I will be back for more of Tim's great work.

www.stanagon.com

My '61 Mango bus thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110367
My '64 vert thread: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386344
My '71 squareback thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=637709
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ShakeyVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't say enough good things about Tim at Volkzbitz. The rebuilt 34Pict3 carb looks as good as artwork, and runs equally as well! Great communication, included instructions are very helpful, and great e-mail support.

Thanks Tim!
...sometimes I get to drive one
Swansea71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a rebuilt H30/31 from Tim last week, and it looks and runs beautifully. Will need a 34Pict3 for a separate project coming up and will definitely order it from Tim. Thanks!
six-t-five
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim,

Thanks for the great communication, service and speedy shipping.

The 28 PICT-1 I ordered, looks and runs awesome... Great work, Sir! Applause

Cheers,
Darren
1974Sunbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just replaced a Bocar 34 PICT-3 with a rebuilt Solex from Tim on my 1974 1600cc Super Beetle. My Bosch 043905205 distributor was advancing perfectly, both mechanically and via vacuum, but I was having idling and hesitation problems as are many others with this series of carbs. Tim matched his carb to my distributor. Problem solved. It idled well out of the box and there is now ZERO hesitation under low speed load. He's a good man.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 17

Jump to: