Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
72alpinewhitebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim did a very, very nice job restoring my 28 pict. Tim was willing and able to give me options in terms of what I wanted done. My '60 bug has never run better!
billyfeet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt German Solex 34PICT3 from Tim. Very good service and the carburetor looks beautiful. My engine has never run as well before. Very smooth acceleration with no hesitation at all. Thanks Tim!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a Solex 34PICT-3 from Tim. Super fast responses to my e-mails, fast shipping, and the carb looks and runs great. Thanks Tim!
pbenn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes, it's all true. Beautifully rebuilt Solex matched to my distributor, very rich out of the box so you're only mixing in one direction.

The side effect of having a known good carb is it tells you if anything else is wrong with your engine, a simplification akin to replacing points with a Pertronix.
Dudebuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt carb from Tim. Packaging was outstanding and the carb was ready to run. He even assisted with some advice when i had a starting issue (unrelated to the carb). Super nice guy - will do business again.
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Currently running a 30 Pict 3 that I bought from Volksbitz last year. Not just a great vendor, but a real wealth of knowledge who is not stingy about sharing that knowledge. Tim's a real asset to the vw community.
CoolPop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 34 PICT-3 from Tim a couple of months ago. I went with Tim based on all the positive feedback I read about him. The communication was immediate and he was responsive to my questions. The carb has worked great since I installed it. In addition, after I installed the carb, I had a quick question to ask Tim. On a Saturday afternoon, I pulled out the old Jitterbug and called him expecting to leave a message. Instead, Tim answered the phone, answered my question, and even threw in a little advise for me. You don't see that kind of customer service much anymore.

I would do business with Tim again in an instant and highly recommend him.
andk5591
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Justy got a couple more rebuilds delivered yesterday.....Perfect as usual....Thanks buddy.
"John's car" 64 VW woodie - The first ever
Maxine 61 Cal-look bug - Cindy's daily driver.
Max - 73 standard Beetle hearse project - For sale
66 bug project - Real patina & Suby conversion
There's more, but not keeping them...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

The carburetor did not work out as hoped but Tim made it right with a full refund. Honest seller
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very pleased with my 34-PICT 3 Carb. Looks beautiful and way better than I imagined. Haven’t had a chance to try it out yet but will do so soon. Super helpful and was lighting fast to not only ship all the way to Japan but to pick me out a nice carb and restore it. He even included a manifold gasket and barrel but free of charge! Keep up the excellent work, Tim.
"My treasure. My favorite things notebook." Spinning on a chair. Winding slopes. Echoes in the bathroom. Making eye contact with cats. The sound of walking on snow. Clouds in the night sky. Cream soda. The sound an umbrella makes when it opens. The smell of the road after it rains. The backseat of a bicyle. Being hugged. "Don't write what you don't like. Don't think about anything you hate. Think only of your favorite things, and nothing else." -Mana Ashida as Rena Michiki in "Mother"
Methusela Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a rebuilt 34 PIC from Tim, and it is beautiful -- almost too nice to put on the car!! Tim was also very helpful when I ordered the carb, answering questions and so forth. I will definitely be ordering from him again. Thanks, Tim!
The Volkswagen Ranch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my second PICT28 back from Tim, a work of art! Installed and adjusted according to his direction sheet , started right up and the engine runs like a dream . Thanks Again, Tim! 👍😁
The Vos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my German 34PICT from Tim last week! It looks brand new!!!
Installed and runs great! Thank you Tim for the nice workmanship!
Could not be happier!!!!
EDTucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 30 PICT 3 from Volkzbitz, hands down best carb I have ever owned. Tim was fast to reply and ship, will defiantly buy from again, and recommend him to anyone needing a legit refurbished OG carb.
jcr67bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent my tired and worn 30Pict 1 to Tim to refurbish and in a matter of two weeks, I had back a pristine carburetor. My bus has never run so good. Thanks Tim!!
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Tim is great. Communication can be slow at times but Tim does a fantastic job and goes the extra mile for me. Five stars VW Logo
Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chameleon8997
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim is awesome to deal with and the carb is great looking!!! Can't wait to install!!

Thanks again Tim!!!
lexicek007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello! Received my German 34PICT for my bay. Its F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C. Great and clear communication with Tim, fast shipping to Prague, Europe. Carb works like a dream from the first moment and looks better than new! I love you Tim! I really have to highly recommend him! Thanks! Wink
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Applause Applause Applause Well done Tim. Thanks for doing what you do. Replaced my Brosol H30/31 with a German 34-3 my buddy gave me. The carb was in good shape and Tim said it needed minimum refurbishment. After getting my new distributor from Bill aka wcfvw69 I knew I couldn’t cheap out. So I splurged for
the whole makeover package. The pictures don’t do it justice. But believe me. It looks like it just came out of the box in 1974.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
brass gears
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Saw the ad for rebuilt Solex carbs here on the Samba, read some of the feedback reviews and thought I can't go wrong here. Received a 28 PICT today
to replace my well worn original and I am really glad I did. The craftsmanship is outstanding. It looks brand new. A bargain, in my opinion. Treat yourself to one of Tim's beautiful rebuilds...Thanks Tim - Robert Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 17

Jump to: