Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 11, 2024
xyzzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim has been fantastic, super responsive, and his work is second to none. My original 1973 Solex PDSIT's look brand new, and pictures speak for themselves:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

MOTOBUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am here to add to the list of happy customers with Tim at VolkzBitz. The Bocar on the 67 bug was leaking fuel from the throttle shaft. I purchased a rebuilt (appeared new) correct for the 67 German PICT-1 VW105-1 carb from Tim and couldn't be happier, runs smooth with great pick up and no hesitation. Tim delivered when he promised, how he promised, and what he promised, a pleasure to do business with to say the least.

Truly,
Steve
Reno
NoBudgetVWGarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim is my go to guy for my carbs and he did it again! 30/31 showed up for a customers car last week and I finally installed it last night. Looks beautiful and performs flawlessly. I will keep coming back for sure. Thanks Tim!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr stock 65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

My 1969 Tintop bus wasn't fun to drive, flat spots, hesitation, sputtering, chugging.......no matter what I did to the carb,
distributor or timing, ARRGH! My old Bocar carb was leaking around the throttle shaft.

If this sounds like your VW, TIM is the answer and my new HERO! My bus is now a pleasure to drive (yeah),
I didn't want to dick around with a cheap chinese version so I went with Tim and purchased a refurbished German 34PICT-3.

Tim is a true Craftsman with no expense spared on his restorations, if your battling a worn out carb
like I was take the next step, your VW deserves it. Very Happy
hotair59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Absolutely fabulous service, couldn't be happier with the whole process. The carb, a beautifully restored 34-3, arrived on schedule and looks like new. Highly recommended! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jtmbee51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim sold me a 30 PICT-1 carb for my original 66 bug back in 2012. Car ran superb. Two weeks ago it had a problem of stumbling and hesitation. I was sure it was a carb problem. It wasn't. Tim guided me thru the problem and it was a leaking distributor vacuum advance cannister diaphragm. Not only was that the problem he hooked me up with Bill Fowler who had just finished restoring a numbers matching distributor. I bought it and it's back to running like a top. These two fellows are fantastic with their restored parts and extreme volkswagen knowledge!! They are a tribute to The Samba website!!
thecableguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gotta add my 2¢. Tim has been a pleasure to deal with and the workmanship on the 34PICT-3 Solex I purchased was amazing. Looks and works like a brand new one off the shelf. Tim quickly answered my questions and my bug is finally idling correctly.

Anyone want to buy a used DECADE 34-3 the PO put on? Not going back on my car... Smile

Jim
type1abody
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Highly recommended volkzbitz. He bushed a pict 28 for me. Answered emails quickly. Had the carb back same week. Excellent service!
chefpeon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

My VW mechanic (who was trained at and worked at VW of America for many years), had recently done some work on my car, and told me I would need a new carburetor soon. He told me the best I could find would be a Brazilian made carb and he told me what to look for. I was talking to my fellow VW friends and I learned about Tim at Volkzbitz. Then I saw one of his restored carbs that my friend had ordered. Then I read his reviews. Then I wrote him and he was very friendly and helpful. I never had to wait long for a reply. He advised me about the carb I should get and also referred me to Bill Fowler who does the same kind of magic with distributors. I ended up getting a restored German Solex 34 pict 3 that was worthy of being displayed in a glass case, a restored 034 vacuum distributor from Bill and even a NOS Pierburg fuel pump. My amazed mechanic installed all three and they totally solved my hesitation problem that I've been basically living with for many years. My mechanic now knows there are skilled artisans that make beautifully restored carbs and distributors and I have a Beetle that has never run so well. I am just over the moon happy with all this. I got my carb from Tim faster than a speeding VW and his advice and service are top notch. If only there were more people like him in business. I recommend Tim 500%!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blue72beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim doesn't just restore carbs, he creates works of ART! I can't wait to get this installed.

bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping, great rebuilt carb!

Thank you Tim!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iviper83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim was great to deal with and provided a fantastic 34 pict 3. old one was just dumping gas into the engine...yikes.. anyway, communication was quick and all my questions were answered in a timely manner. totally recommend his services to anyone
Bill Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Work!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremyrockjock
Samba Towbar Builder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a Solex 34-pict 3 rebuilt by Tim. He is a true artist. The carb was beautiful and works flawlessly. I will probably have more of them done by Tim.
Deebs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim built me a Solex 34-3 to match the Bosch 034 I was also purchasing at the time. The difference in how my engine runs now is night and day compared to the old aftermarket 34-3 I had. My engine cranks the split second I turn the key. This carburetor has to look as good as when it was built back in the 70's. This guy truly takes pride in what he does.
StefansBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

And another five star review for Tim. My new 1776 ran for the first time today with a Solex 34 Pict 3 rebuilt and modified with a 28mm venturi by Tim. It was jetted as per suggestions from Torben Alstrup. What can I say, it started right up, ran almost perfectly right out of the box. Idled nicely, responded perfectly to mixture adjustment, pulls good, no flat spot. Couldn't have wished for a better result. And of course the carb looks brand new, too.

Thanks Tim Smile
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

As all the others have said, Tim at Volkzbitz does the Best carb rebuilds. They come back looking better than new and working as they should.
I've had 5 carbs rebuilt by Tim so far and had one with just a slightly sticky choke that I sent back for adjustment. Tim fixed it and had it back to me in a week, no charge. Seems to work perfectly now.
I cannot recommend Tim at Volkzbitz enough. Everything about his work is top notch!! Thank you Tim! Very Happy
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been doing carbs, stock and HP for years, unfortunately I'm un able to rebush stock carb throttle shafts, I had sent a 34 pic carb to Tim, it came back in new condition and functioned like new, I will not hesitate to send him any carb issue's I am not able to fix myself, his carbs are a work of art, he is a master craftsman!
importtek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my 34 pict 3 today from Tim and is outstanding looking. Super speedy shipping and great response time on emails. Can't wait to install!
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim just did my Solex 32PDSIT-2/3s for me and they are stunning! I would say they look like new but I bet they probably didn't look this good when they were new. Laughing

I elected to spend the extra $$ to re-plate all the parts and for Tim's threaded fuel fitting mod. Tim did an incredible job and turned them around quickly. Can't wait to get them installed, tuned, and synced!

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: