Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NY Empire VW camping club think spring GTG Danzer's Mar 20th
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
danfromsyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: NY Empire VW camping club think spring GTG Danzer's Mar 20th Reply with quote

DANZER's VW camping end of winter get together.. Anyone who has a like for VWs, Camping or just German food & brew is welcomed to join.

Sunday MARCH 20th @ 2-4pm

With the Winter's snow starting to melt, and salt beginning to wash from the roads.
The returning of VW campers to Danzer's is a sure sign of the coming of spring.

Annual Empire VW camping THINK SUMMER get together. I have reserved the LARGER room again where we won't be ontop of other diners.
centrally located in Syracuse, NY just off I-81 & I-481 this is a LIMBO Phil pick and becoming tradition. with GREAT authentic BAVARIAN food and Brews, this GTG allows Empire VW camping a preseason anticipation and cabin fever relief. sharing of stories and making plans for future trips.
I told them ~20 headcount.. we could easily be more so if you are planning or just 'thinking' of coming please let Dan know and I'll make sure we've plenty of seating.
RSVP [email protected]
Menu and pricing http://www.danzers.com/

Quote:
Danzer's German & American Restaurant was established in 1946 and takes pride in having served homecooked German meals to Central New Yorkers for over five decades. Ludwig Danzer's tradition is still being carried out today with hearty portions of homemade German specialties, tall drafts of imported beers and ales, and those giant deli sandwiches that have made Danzer's famous

Quote:
Danzer's German & American Restaurant
153 Ainsley Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone - 315-422-0089

From The South: wrote:
Take Interstate Route 81 North to Interstate Route 481 North to Exit 1 turn right go up hill and take a right onto Brighton Ave., travel a short distance and turn Right onto Ainsley Drive, we're on the Left.

From The North: wrote:
Take Interstate Route 81 South to Exit 17 turn left at bottom of exit then turn left at next light onto Brighton Ave. Go to second traffic light and turn left on to Ainsley Drive, we're on the Left.

From The East: wrote:
Take NYS Thruway West to Interstate Route 481 South - exit Brighton Avenue. Turn Right and travel a short distance and turn Right onto Ainsley Drive, we're on the Left.

From The West: wrote:
Take NYS Thruway East to Interstate Route 481 South - exit Brighton Avenue. Turn Right and travel a short distance and turn Right onto Ainsley Drive, we're on the Left.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: