Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

oldsandbuggy - [email protected] - Mitch Clothier
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: oldsandbuggy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 20, 2014
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: oldsandbuggy - [email protected] - Mitch Clothier Reply with quote

Bought some 5 point harnesses from Mitch. gave me a deal on shipping, the parts were better than descibed, perfect communication and shipped super fast. One of the better transactions I've had recently. Honest seller, I'd deal with him for everything if I could. Buy with confidence. Dave24
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
porboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a chrome Tri-Mill exhaust from Mitch. He described it as "New Condition" and when it arrived it was exactly as stated (Perfect Condition). He took great care in packaging up the exhaust to ensure that it was safe and would not get scratched up. The shipping was super quick and painless. I would not hesitate to order more items from Mitch and wish that all transactions went as smooth and all items were as good as this one was. Great seller. I would buy with confidence again.
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+ Seller, bought some parts and got them shortly in time, great to deal with, would buy from again.

Jer.

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: