Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some of Glenn's Westy curtain fabric and the transaction was super smooth. His replies to email were very prompt and shipping was fast and his shipping costs were more than fair.

To top all of this off the fabric is beautiful!!!! No worries with this new seller on TheSamba

Thanks again Glenn
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some of Glenn's fabric as well. I did find the shipping and handling a little expensive ($21+ for "packaging" the material in a trash bag then put in a box) but the material is real nice.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Westy Material Reply with quote

Just got the Westy Curtain Material today and it's a perfect match! Right On. Cool

* "THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!" *
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Malokin Martin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

squareweave wrote:
I purchased some of Glenn's Westy curtain fabric and the transaction was super smooth. His replies to email were very prompt and shipping was fast and his shipping costs were more than fair.

To top all of this off the fabric is beautiful!!!! No worries with this new seller on TheSamba

Thanks again Glenn

X2. not quite as thick as the original, but a spot on match color-wise. Great communication and fast shipping.
arod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got my material today. Glen was quick to reply to all my questions, even when the P.O. didn't leave me a note that my stuff had come. he quickly e-mailed me all the tracking info and my wife went to the P.O. to pick it up. my westy has checkerboard curtains made by the po, so this is an upgrade! buy with confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction, the curtain material looks awesome, shipping seemed a bit high, but the quality of his material looks great!!! Very happy at this end!

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CHERRY'S
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: perfect! Reply with quote

perfect A+++

the best

Thanks again Glenn
xavi_242
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just opened my very well packed box full from westy curtain plaid.
The material looks amazing... No... It's amazing!
It took a +month to arrive to Spain but the wait was worth...

Glenn just did what many SO42 and early bay westy owners were waiting... to sell just the material and not the expensive sets...

Thanks Glenn It was a pleasure to deal with you Sir.
wirrah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth every penny. Excellent communications and the fabric was shipped immediately on it's long voyage to Australia.

It's a superb facsimile and will really look the part.

Thanks Glenn!
xavi_242
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone that got the fabric experienced any shrinking?
I'm planning sewing my curtains right now and want to know if I should make it a bit larger...
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn was super easy to deal with. Quick to reply to emails, quick to ship the curtains out, and a great price too! The quality is top notch. I'd highly recommend buying from Glenn!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought something from Glenn. Excellent communication and item looks great.
Thanks Glenn!
earlybayjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

The reproduction curtains are awesome. No problems here! I won't hesitate to order another set if i need them again. Thank you
jtccklund
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Glenn. We could not be any happier with the Westy curtains. They are awesome!!!! Quick response and received curtains fast. Great quality, they came in a beautiful gift box freshly pressed. So happy thank you so much Very Happy now I want some matching throw pillow covers.
69 Westy VW Logo VW Logo
bwalk47
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again Glenn for the good quality curtain set. The curtains fit my late bay perfectly and look great. I also really appreciated your prompt replies to my questions and the very fast shipping!
L00KER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - glenn pichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Finally found time to install the curtains ordered thru Glenn in June for my 71 tin top westfalia.

What can I say that has not been said already.

Shipping : package was sent within the next 3 days after order.
Packaging : solid and amazing (like unpacking an apple computer Wink ).
Product : curtains are very well sized and sewn. They look really great.
All accessories (buttons, snaps, sliders) and infos are present.

for european potential buyers :
shipping took 7 weeks with option B and the custom fees were 11 euros (was afraid that would have been much more, maybe had some luck)

And if you wonder why I went with this seller as there are some sellers in Europe, well, Glenn is the only one to include the one piece behind wardrobe AND the large one piece front cab (windshield and doors) specific for 71 in his full set.

Thanx again Glenn
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: