Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: volksartist
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
jim bass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

bought some custom wheels from kevin great price awesome to deal with refreshing first to e-mail first to deal with shipped faster than i thought would highly recommend to deal with. packaged wheels very well.
nengster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought tail light from kevin and couple more things from Kevin . Kevin always give me Good price and More pictures of the Items when I ask him. Awesome seller. Highly recommend to deal with. AAA+++

thanks Kevin
liberator42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Snow flake tail lights ad:1558565 Reply with quote

Nice doïng business with you, we negotiate and you sold them in between to someone else.
Keep your buyer happy with such attitude.
Bread sellers I call them, no hard feelings for hobbyists.
I have a bad taste.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: very good seller Reply with quote

Kevin is a very helpful guy. He has a really good communication and responded to all of my emails very quickly! Shipping was extremely fast to Europe/Budapest. He packed my part very well. So, I reccommend to deal with him!! Regards from Budapest: Attila
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobnorman
Samba Newfoundlander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a really nice steering dampner from Kevin, arrived very quickly and well packed.

Great guy to deal with. Buy from this guy with no worries.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received a accessory stool that Kevin reproduces for the Hazet Assistant roll-around tool bix. Beautiful work! Well packed, it arrived safely, and I will be happy to shop with Kevin again!

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

I recast a steering wheel for Kevin and had an excellent transaction with him. He was very understanding with some time issues I had but it all worked out. Thank you very much sir.

Ruben
hockeyfan08
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Great seller, fast shipping, clear communication. Highly recommend this seller. Thanks Kevin for a smooth transaction!
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Kevin is a very good seller. I bought from him divider panel for 66-67 trucks. I would love to do more deals with him. All was clear from start to the end. There was a great communication. The shipping was fast and the item was as he wrote in the advertise. If anybody want to buy something from him I recommend him without hesitation. Thanks Kevin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Kevin is great to deal with. He's quick to respond to emails and very accommodating. The parts were very well packed and shipped fast. A class act all the way.
Amauri Garbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Kevin is a great guy. He fulfilled our agreement and everything went well. I am very Happy!

I recommend him to all TheSamba members and do business with this guy with no worries.

Recommended seller A+++
Canadian VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Picked up a Puma oil pressure sender and gauge. Fast shipping, clear communication and the parts were packaged well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Samba 67 Beetle build thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=607949&highlight=
IP359
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Kevin is a serious seller.
Very smooth deal.
Hope to do business with you again.
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: volksartist - [email protected] - kevin schlecter Reply with quote

Great seller, fast shipping, part was as described or better. Would buy from again anytime!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: