Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

new wheels and tires here we go again
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRparts Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: new wheels and tires here we go again Reply with quote

would like to share a good experience with you. friend calls me to come and see his new set of stock wheels & tires he is just down the street, not a problem few minutes later I arrived there is his 62 bug looking good with freshly painted wheels , new tires shiny hubcaps, he is as happy as a kid with a bunch of candy, he owes me some favors and offers lets go to the store let me buy something for you. ( beer run! ) lets take my car he says, here we go is a neighborhood he is driving slow feels good come to a stop make a right turn up the small hill almost to the top a noise is coming from front, pull over I screamed; why he asked, dont you hear noise I replied. the front began a wogle my instint calls for grab the chicken handle on the dash as soon as I do blam. we slide a little the hub cap rolls ends on the sidewalk the tire follows about half of block stops rolling he only had tighten the lug nuts slightly, oh beep what I do now? go fetch the tire dunb*** my response I began laughfing so hard I sat on the sidewalk having a good time he comes back with the tire I raised the car a little inspected the drum and front suspention, no damage unbeliebable those german drums are strong. we placed the tire he tighten and check all the other tires. lets go to the store he says; you go I'M walking home you son ofbeep beep, whetever you do do not buy me the cheap stuff! and I will also send you my dentist bill
juniorvick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a good one.. thanks for sharing.
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fool got lucky on that one.
BerylGreen63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Guilty Embarassed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: