Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cmaydawg - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cmaydawg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
importtek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a ignition assembly for a ghia off of Chris and it was shipped super fast and was exactly as described. Very pleased and also got prompt emails every time. Would highly recommend!!
onetofixit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Great seller!!! Reply with quote

Great communication, shipped immediately, exactly as advertised, and a reasonable price. What more could anyone ask for? Highly recommended.
moogie32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered Ghia trim from Chris and it was sent promptly - Excellent communication too! Thanks!!!
Doch leider musst du von uns gehn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to leave a very positive feedback, because May answered fast to all my question and tryed to find the cheapest shipping. The part arrived fast and well packaged! May is a 5 star seller!

Thank you and best regards from Hungary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Another great seller! Reply with quote

Our parts arrived quickly and wrapped well. Chris sells at a good price, correctly discribed and with no issues. Chris is a real assit to TheSamba!

Thanks Chris.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two thumbs up from me as well. Cool

I bought something off of Chris and it was exactly as described, on it's way to me the next day, and I had a tracking number email from him that afternoon .

To top that off... it was something I asked him to cut down prior to boxing up so it would be easier and less expensive to ship to me Shocked

Outstanding !!

I'll keep an eye on his future ads for sure.

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
Redlocker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: chris, cmaydawg Reply with quote

A great seller. Do not be afraid to buy from him.

I replied to his ad for a Bosch VJR 4 BR 25 Distributor that he was selling for $70.00 (shipping included). This seemed a little (okay a lot) cheaper than all of the others listed on this site. I asked him what was wrong with it and he replied it came in a parts lot that he bought, therefore he didn't know. I asked him to send me some specific additional photos of it. He did so promptly. It was missing the breaker plate and some shims. He searched in "the box" that the stuff came in and he found it. He put it together, shipped it quickly, emailed me a tracking number, and I got it today.

It is missing the cap and points (I knew that before purchase), otherwise it is perfect.

A great seller. Do not be afraid to buy from him.

71 Super Beetle (stolen)
71 Squareback (rusted, junked)
71 Squareback (factory-dealer A/C, sold)
68 Bus, sold
68 Beetle (baja'd, sold)
78 "Golf" (total burn)
81 Scirocco S (sold, bought back, sold again)
81 Scirocco S (sold)
86 Scirocco (sold)
83 GTI (DSP auto-crossed, sold)
84 GTI (sold)
2000 New Beetle
'60 Microbus Std. / Mango (project in progress)
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Outstanding seller! Purchased a pair of Ghia spindles. Super fast shipping, great communication, parts as described. Will definitely do business again!
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some Ghia Clocks from Chris. The email communication was very friendly and the shipping was very fast. I am happy with my purchase. I would deal with cmaydawg again anytime.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
68KG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Ghia Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir from Chris. Was just as in the ad, good communication and fast shipping. Would buy again!
edgardo67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought ghia shift rod and Chris ship it to Toronto Canada and received it with in a week. Very good seller. Will definitely buy again. Thanks Chris.
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:03 pm    Post subject: cmaydawg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Outstanding seller, ordered end caps for my z bar prices were super fair priced and shipping was quick.

Communicated over text and the seller kept me up to date every step of the way.

If he communicates like this over low-cost parts I know he is a solid person who makes sure his customers are happy. Thank you!

Will buy from again!

Buy with confidence.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: