Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Anyone going to Bug-a-Palüza in Chattanooga TN this weekend?
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
82WestyMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Anyone going to Bug-a-Palüza in Chattanooga TN this weekend? Reply with quote

I'm headed over to spend the weekend in Chattanooga TN for Bug-a-Palüza 12 — April 16-18, 2010
I was just wondering if any other Sambians plan on going to the show too?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DAIZEE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I broke down in Chattanooga and lost my front personalized license plate when I was towed. Still waiting for replacement.

HAVE FUN (waiting for my user name change)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CessnaJon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there Friday afternoon- cant wait!My Multivan cant wait either.If you've never been its a good show-lots of buses and Vanagons.
2015 Sportwagon TDI 6sp
LR-JET, Gulfstream 159
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
82WestyMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on being there all weekend so drop by and say hello
rpm750
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CessnaJon wrote:
I'll be there Friday afternoon- cant wait!My Multivan cant wait either.If you've never been its a good show-lots of buses and Vanagons.

You are in Griffin, you need to come over and hang with the Georgia Dubs. We go to the 2nd Sat of the month cruise @ Wise Guys. In front of WalMart, down from Truett's Grill. Georgia Dubs link to site below.

I and a few of my friends will be at Bug-a-Palüza 13 this weekend. This will be my 3rd one and it's my fav show. Look for a Black/wht panel Bug around the left pole looking at the stage. There will be a bunch of us camping in the round.

'64 Sunroof "Geek"
'74 SB "Chigger"
'70 Bus

Georgia Dubs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OilNBolts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving in the morning, can't wait. Sounds like an excellent show.

Hope the weather cooperates.
morymob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50/50 on the show since late weather rpt last night,13/4+" rain forecast there. If u go today keep vehicle in pkng lot until at least sat, gets to be a mud hole at the main gate entrance, never seen them open side gate. I won't be going today(weather) but will see tonights 11pm weather and may leave early sat am with the syncro, leave westy in the dry.
rpm750
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we road out the storm Friday night in the tent camping area. The water was real deep @ times in front of our tent and we were close to one of the light poles in the middle of the field. I can't imagine how deep it was over to the left where the drainage ditch is located. I'm not sure if I'll go back. Was my fav show but it was just not nice waliking around in the mud, #13 have anything to do with it?

'64 Sunroof "Geek"
'74 SB "Chigger"
'70 Bus

Georgia Dubs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
morymob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cancelled out, will try CYW in 2 wks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: