Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cloverracingparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cloverracingparts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
FR52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased two NOS standard pistons for my crotch cooler project. Communication was perfect, fine parts arrived well packaged.
So I can recommend Cloverracingparts and will come back gladly for further parts.

Thanks, Mauro!
Norbert
Bob watts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brake Cover arrived safely and looks great. A unique piece that I never thought I would find. Thanks again for your great communications and help with this purchase. Mauro sent pictures with measurements even before I thought to ask. First Class!
rzepko6194
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some 36hp exhaust valves from Mauro. Shipping time was reasonable, about a week from Spain to Texas. Item was exactly as described. thank you! JP
Rodolfo Hernández
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently visited his store in Madrid and it’s ammazing.

High quality products and many of them, NOS

I’ve invest (not spent) 2 thousand euros on incredible pieces

It was a pleasure to meet Jose, because he loves VW too
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of Split bulb holders from him.
They were NOS - the real deal.
Great communication. Fast shipping.
I would gladly do business with again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
ragtopvince1961
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi ,
I present me on this site , my name is Vincent.
I live in Belgium and i have the beetle love since 20 years.
I have 3 vw beetle, the first one is a sunroof 1961, the second a semiautomatic 1972 and the last a 1964 callook.
I would like to say special thanks to cloverracingparts, i have by him found a NOS part for the distributor 010 of my 1961.
thanks all...
green1303
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS hazard switch, which arrived timely and in good condition. I would be happy to buy again.
914sixer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wiper switches came in with no problems, AAAA++++
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent, reliable service. I would not hesitate to buy parts from Clover Racing Parts. They communicate well and provide timely updates.
Two thumbs up!!
Julle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a NOS german intake manifold 30hp to Cloverracingparts , good deal. Packaging was well done and the delivery despite the covid situation was good with the tracking number of the shipment.
hydro50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my relatively rare NOS 6v 200 mm flywheel from clover racing parts. Very happy with it. This vendor is a pleasure to work with, very responsive to questions and transaction details. Totally forthcoming. Would not hesitate to purchase from Mauro again.
Oct52zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a nos 30hp pulley and I'm very happy with it. I would definitely use cloverracingparts again I highly recommend them. The Item arrived quickly and was well packed. 👍☺
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of pushrods..
Perfect transaction. Highly recomendad seller.
Thank you, very much!
José
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wanted to post this up here as a warning until this transaction is completed. I purchased some NOS vent wing pivots after a looooong back and forth with whoever is on the other end. It took days to get back to me with very very simple questions. I finally decided to pull the trigger even though, and I have no idea why this is allowed to be listed on this forum, they only accept bank transfers. It wasn't a crazy high price so I decided to roll with it.

I got a response back a day later stating they would check the account to see if the money had landed. Then nothing. I used a service that does instant transfers so should not have been an issue. I reached out again to ask about the purchase given I now have zero recourse, no response.

I will update this when/if I get anything from them. However, I can say with some certainty, I would not do business with these guys on just the lack of communication. It is nothing short of terrible. I would also advise whoever is running this forum, to not allow ads that refuse to give buyer alternative ways to purchase other than Bank Transfer.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

First, I emailed him about your issue too (you know that, of course) - no reply to me yet either

lardawge wrote:
I would also advise whoever is running this forum, to not allow ads that refuse to give buyer alternative ways to purchase other than Bank Transfer.

This seems weird to us in the USA but in Europe this is normal.
Everyone does business this way and it's usually free too.
Unfortunately the USA is behind the times in terms of instant bank transfers like that.
International bank transfers can take a while though.

It's sort of rude I guess but if you don't like it? Don't buy from this seller.
I know there are people that refuse to buy from people unless they take Paypal and standard Paypal payments - So that they can have some protection.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
First, I emailed him about your issue too (you know that, of course) - no reply to me yet either

lardawge wrote:
I would also advise whoever is running this forum, to not allow ads that refuse to give buyer alternative ways to purchase other than Bank Transfer.

Unfortunately the USA is behind the times in terms of instant bank transfers like that.

I know there are people that refuse to buy from people unless they take Paypal and standard Paypal payments - So that they can have some protection.

My intent is not to pass judgment at this point, but to raise a flag to other users. If you are basically taking cash payment from somebody, you might want to stay on top of communication given there is zero recourse on the buyers end after they send cash.

My hopes are that I get the parts and things work out. Given the previous feedback, I assume this is what will happen and I will update my feedback. What won’t change is my critique of the communication.

Everett, I appreciate you checking in and letting me know your reasoning. I agree and would not send cash if losing it was massively impactful.
cloverracingparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just want to explain what happend but first of all I say I am very sorry, I apologize. The thing is that because of COVID our country is blocked and our computer is at our shop in Madrid and we could not go to the office to take that computer with the keys to answer mails.

As Everet knows we have been selling all around the world for more than 10 years at The Samba with no problems, this COVID situation is exceptional but anyway we apologize and say thanks for understanding.

Thanks a lot and sorry again.

lardawge wrote:
Wanted to post this up here as a warning until this transaction is completed. I purchased some NOS vent wing pivots after a looooong back and forth with whoever is on the other end. It took days to get back to me with very very simple questions. I finally decided to pull the trigger even though, and I have no idea why this is allowed to be listed on this forum, they only accept bank transfers. It wasn't a crazy high price so I decided to roll with it.

I got a response back a day later stating they would check the account to see if the money had landed. Then nothing. I used a service that does instant transfers so should not have been an issue. I reached out again to ask about the purchase given I now have zero recourse, no response.

I will update this when/if I get anything from them. However, I can say with some certainty, I would not do business with these guys on just the lack of communication. It is nothing short of terrible. I would also advise whoever is running this forum, to not allow ads that refuse to give buyer alternative ways to purchase other than Bank Transfer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cloverracingparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your words and understand. We apologize sincerely, we could not go to the shop because of COVD restrictions, as you know, Spain was blocked at that time (know is better) and we could not answer mails but as I say, we apologize.

About bank transfer now is the most usual payment method in Europe, probably at the future we can start to acept Paypal.

Thank you EverettB.
Best regards.

EverettB wrote:

lardawge wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am leaving an update to confirm that I did receive the purchased items as promised. Once shipped, they got to me reasonably quickly and were as described.

I will take them at their word regarding the issues with communication being related to Covid, given every country has responded differently.

Either way, I am happy with the parts I received.

Cheers
YuichiroM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought "52Only bumper guards" and "hood prop".
The baggage was careful packing, thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: