Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cloverracingparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cloverracingparts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Brought a fuel breather hose from him, very easy to deal with, fast postage. He was very understanding with issue I had with transferring money over. Helpful in all possible ways. Would deal with him again no worries. thanks Yarrum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gigia2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS steering horn pad for Golf 1 from him.
I'll give him a good feedback.
Great communication and the horn pad is as pictured and described.
I highly recomend this seller and shop.
Thank you
NUTSFORBUSES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

These guys are Great ! A little trouble sending the funds, but the parts are PERFECT. Communication is also Great. Jose is a gentleman, and his Word is good, so don't be afraid to make your purchase. My parts are second to none.True VW enthusiasts and honest dealers.
wobfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some vintage tools from Eduardo. Everything went great. Fast communication, fast shipping. Super happy with the purchase.

Thank you, Max
perello
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

just received the parts in less than 24h from this guys, thanks guys!
Rudyderuiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy thanks for the og nos hinges..
zecoch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just recieve a brand nice 48 ida's from them, communication is low but good enough, the rest is full efficiency. 5 day from first talk to box on my desk.I recommand, serious dealer. Thank you José
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
freeman68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: cloverracingparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought a NOS part for my '82 Vanagon. Shipping was very fast from Spain to New Zealand and the part is a perfect fit. I was a little apprehensive about using international bank transfer as the method of payment but I had no problems at all with the purchase and their communication is very good. Would definitely buy from them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to all.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: