Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

European Motorsworks, company you can trust!
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
skramyrral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: European Motorsworks, company you can trust! Reply with quote

I had an amazing experience with European Motorworks, Hawthorne Ca.
I ordered valve guides from them, But I ordered the wrong sizes, Not only did they send me the correct ones, but they didn't even charge me for them. They just said to send back the wrong ones! It is great business practice, above and beyond what most companies will do these days. So, If you need any parts or machine shop services, they are the guys to go to. The service was OUTSTANDING and the prices are great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
craigman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! Also a GREAT place to get type 4 engine parts! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bloog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this be here?
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

WAKE UP GLENN!!
Laughing

chabanais wrote:
Ah... you buy from Sum Ting Wong Distribution Company.
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloog wrote:
Shouldn't this be here?
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

WAKE UP GLENN!!
Laughing

I'm up... moved.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are good guys,bought an item from them today,I have been doing business with them for years,always good service,they have been around for over 30 years,they used to distribute dellortos years ago! I recommend them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
jmstu76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: European Motorsworks, company you can trust! Reply with quote

I just made a huge purchase from Jorge at European Motorwerks. Not only are they very knowledgeable on the type IV but they have an in house machine shop. Prices are very competitive. I will continue working with them. Can’t recommend them enough.

'76 Deluxe Sage Green Westy
2258 cc GD case 78mm CW crank, 2.0 H-beam rods 5,325” 22mm pin, JE forged pistons with 15cc dish, JE rings, type 11 clearanced oil pump, CB Eagle 2205 Type-2 “Torque Special” hydraulic cam with matched lifters fed by CB Dual Weber 40 IDF MX with 6” foam air filters, currently 55 idle, 130 main, 200 air correction, 32 mm venturis. 27in General Grabber AT2 All Terrains, Berg Shifter, stock '76 exhaust HPC Ceramic Coated. 11/18/2020
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: