Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark Evans - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mark Evans
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some woven brake lines from Mark. Great price,and fast shipping. Thanks Mark. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
asyongaksaya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts for my Bay, reasonable price. Smooth transactions, package almost got lost . Mark went the extra mile to track it! Will not hesitate to do business again! Two thumbs up!
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good parts,good price and fast shipping.Recommend Mark to buy from no negative issues what so ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frankm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a seat from Mark, great communication made the transaction smooth and easy. Fast shipping had the seat in a couple of days. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mark again.
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

good communication, did as he said he would. got bulky donor sheet metal for my beetle, and he packed it well and shipped it on time.

no issues. good seller. thank you Mark.
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
Brendel20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark made me a great deal on some beetle hub caps. Great communication, fast shipping, and great parts. Thanks Mark!
Zonkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

First time buyer as well, I bought 5 vw "wide 5 rims" from Mark and they are great, he even answered questions and sent pics when I was nervous about getting bug rims instead of bus rims. Will definitely buy from Mark again!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks, Mark. The short coils and brackets arrived today, well packed and quickly. Very Happy I would highly recommend Mark, a thoughtful and easy to deal with seller on the Samba.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
ArkansasThing73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some fuel pumps from Mark and was pleasantly surprised with their condition. They were well packaged and shipping was extremely quick. I hope to do business with him again. Thanks Mark!
jensvagelpohl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

The carburator rebuild kits arrived on time and well packaged. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Item exactly as described, great communication, packing, and fast shipping. Hope to do business again. Thanks Mark!!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark and I did some trading recently. It was a super smooth transaction. Mark responds to emails quickly, politely and is a super good guy to deal with.

Buy with confidence from Mark as I will again.

Thanks Mark!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
BUS_AV8TOR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark sold me a gas cap for my bus. Communication was excellent, so was the price and shipping. I hope to do more business with Mark.
71 Bus
66 Bug
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

A thanks to all who have left me feedback! Just a note that I have over 1600 deleted ads (sales), yet only 32 feedback posts.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Item as described, fast shipper, excellent communication, will be doing business again, Thank You Sir
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping, very pleased with my purchase, Thank You
LOWE TECH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark was great to work with. Easy transaction, just as described.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with Mark. Prompt emails, and lightning fast shipping. I really appreciate these parts Mark!

Scott
longhair3451
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got some bumper towel bars from Mark. His shipping was fast and everything arrived in great shape. Will be doing more business with him in the future.. THANKS !!
avw1973
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 6 volt heater blower for my Bug. Great part, A+ condition. Very helpful Fair price, fast and safe shipping. I'm happy!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: