Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark Evans - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mark Evans
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Dibaltic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a trailing arm, well packaged and excellent communication. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fl59bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a rear pulley tin from Mark. It arrived just as pictured in the ad and was nicely packaged. Thanks Mark!
germanvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a fuel pump from Mark. It arrived quickly and packed well. Easy transaction, thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brando90gl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a fuel cap from Mark. Shipped fast and packed well. Would most definitely do business with Mark again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frehstan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've made serval purchases from Mark in the past ans always find him very easy and helpful to deal with and no doubt will return when I have the need.
Warren
'56 Ghia Gazelle
'64 Sunroof Beetle
calebmelvin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark has been great to work with! Bought a few things and his communication has been incredible along the way!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tomato Soup VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark bought a hoover bit from me. I mailed it out the next day. Fast forward about two weeks and the post office shows that they never even had the package. I give Mark a refund as promised. He got the part right after that and out of no where I get payment from him for the part. He could have easily said nothing and I would have written it off but what a stand up guy for being so honest and paying me back. That is truly not something people do these days anymore. Super awesome! Thanks again Mark!
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication and quick shipping. I would recommend and purchase from him again.
Rider_Surfboards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

My transaction with Mark was quick and easy. Communication was excellent and item was shipped quick. Thanks again!
Rockefeller_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Seller. Fair price, good communication and fast shipping.
Would buy again in the future.
Thanks.
Roque Haros.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pop out window latch from Mark, great communication, fast shipping and item was as described, would buy from him again! Thanks Mark.

Rich
Schwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark shipped out the part fast after payment. Great to deal with!

Single Cab - BBXXVII Long Distance Winner
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kingkarmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an Upper Pulley Tin.
I’m an extremely satisfied customer.
Thanks Mark😎

Mike Gerson

What is your "Bespoke Reality"?
cbite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the hood emblem, Mark. I noticed it was wrapped carefully and it arrived here in the Philippines safely. Highly recommended seller!
Jim Schield
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and easy. No problems. Great packing!
Jim Schield
Naperville, IL
ea007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Everyone ,I might just be the lucky one on this deal gone bad and get SCREWED by Mark Evans + I purchased a Oval dome light from this guy , He packed a 50 yr old BRITTLE plastic 1'' inch dome light ,in a 1'' inch flat rate box , Absolutely NO COMMON SENSE when packing my item just so he could save $$ on postage , When i received it it was broken from the lack of care in packaging , When i contacted him He said He was not responsible for it , which made me feel like this guy Is a SCAMMER to some , You might NOT be as lucky as his Positive feedback! BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER ! I did not get a REFUND for a broken piece that he sold me , I'm FURIOUS about this deal , I'll be Honest & tell you I cussed this guy out for being a STRAIGHT LAME with his Packaging & blowing me OFF !!
((( >>BUYERS BEWARE !! <<<)))
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

First person to complain on a transaction, that I know of in 18 years. I wrapped the light in a bubble wrap sleeve, placed bubble wrap on both sides of the item, then boxed. I cannot control what the Postal system does to it after that. The pic that was sent to me showed the box was smashed at some point in transit. "Lack of care of packaging"? Anyone that has purchased from me knows that to be false.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

If it was a flat rate box / priority mail it has default insurance of $50.

Can you claim that insurance?

Just trying to help as maybe the buyer can get some relief.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

That’s what I suggested.
ea007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I guess everyone is missing the point here,Specially this LAME dude Mark, when you choose to send an item in the (WRONG shipping Box/ Packaging)) it will get messed up /or broken , When you choose the correct Box to ship, nothing will happen to the item , Stupid is what stupid does, I guess no one concider him to be the idiot to choose wrong Box to mail it in ! So its My problem RIGHT ?Everyone wants to blame the USPS ! BUT FROM THE START ,WHO SHIPPED IT IN THE WRONG BOX ?? Screw this Guy !! NO COMMON SENSE !! Sometimes you do business with Idiots that do not get the right or wrong ! Lucky he lives else where far from me !

If common sense were Common , Wouldn't this lame Have it ? Get it ! It was a FLAT BOX )) KEY WORD (FLAT BOX )Not even on all sides with protection ) (( It was a Flat Box Dummy !
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: