Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark Evans - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mark Evans
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Mark. Above and beyond my expectations for the early Beetle hood parts. Can highly recommend this seller.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Brian_e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super fast response, super fast shipping, and well packed.

Thanks for the parts Mark!
fescamillarojas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Mark. Incredible pieces, and fast shipping
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hd123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great price and quick shipping. Overall great experience! Thanks again, Mark!
Jetfxr69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

order arrived as advertised and nicely packaged. thanks mark.

‘77 westy Seamus
‘76 tintop Crusher
‘77 westy The Judge
‘72 tintop bastard westy Hudson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Schwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Marked hooked it up with an early striker for my split. And finally an antenna to fill some holes from a previous owner. Thanks!

Single Cab - BBXXVII Long Distance Winner
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rixwagn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received 2 fluted lenses quickly and well packaged! Great communication! Thanks mark!
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some snowflakes taillights glasses, lenses, brackets, etc from Mark and he was very fast and easy to communicate, fast shipping and he even sent me some extra parts that weren’t part of the deal.

Great seller! Thank you Mark!
dutch1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Turn Indicator Bulb Holders from Mark, no hassle, smooth communication and quick ship. Will do business again. Thanks Mark.
obieoberstar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had Mark send me an inspection cover to my work address to make sure it did not get stolen (I live in front of a High School).

Turns out it got misplaced after delivery to our mail room. But I did finally receive it.

Nice clean part packaged well. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a bench seat at a great price from Mark and he did a great job packing it ,fast delivery great communication will definitely buy again from him if i need another part thankyou Mark
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56TYPE1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the early bay front bumper, he really packaged it well and it got to me fast. I love the bumper, Thnx!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Mark, for the hood spring brackets. Arrived fast... cheers
jeff68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted to say I had a great purchase / transaction with Mark! I bought two 200mm 12 V flywheels from him at a fair price. I received them quickly and they were packed well, and the flywheels were exactly what he had advertised them to be. Thanks Mark! I may buy more parts from him when my budget allows.
vwfreek61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a lot of used wiper arms and even included an extra new one that wasn't in the ad. Although the post office did take their time, the package was shipped promptly. Thanks!
1987 Vanagon Westy w/Subaru EJ25 and reversed 4EAT
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a few things from Mark over a few years and he never fails to give great deals. I would recommend him to anybody looking for quality used parts. Thanks, Mark.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

‘Priciate you Mark. Another smooth deal, keep up the good work!

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice parts from Mark .Nice deal .Thanks Mark
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
69bugga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

thank you mark for taking the time to complete the transaction. turn signal switch was well packaged!and in good working order. delivery time was fine.
Thank you very much
doodahman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Evans - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a couple dash trim pieces for my '58. Smooth transaction and trim parts were just as described. Thanks Mark!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: