Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

willem b - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: willem b
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have bought multiple items from Willem. Fast shipping and a good guy to deal with - cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS parts from William. He is so kind and great guy! Nice packaging and quick shipping. Thanks again! Regards from Japan.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a vent window latch from Willem and the transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was a little lacking at time (I had to send a reminder e-mail to make sure he got my money), but the shipping was *really* fast, and it was well packaged. When it arrived, the latch looked as expected. I would definitely purchase from Willem in the future.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Willem is a great seller! Quick ship, excellent packing! Excellent communication as well! Definitely recommend and I give him Samba Dog seal of approval! Woof! Applause
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent person to deal with, excellent communication, excellent service very well orientated and the best customer service, thank you so much Willem definitely I will do business again!!!!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another excellent transaction with Wiliam! I bought some NOS split case tranny parts. Fast communication, nice packaging. The parts arrived in perfect condition as described. Thank you! Smile Attila from Budapest
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some hard to find NOS door hinge covers from Willem, and the transaction went very smoothly - and the shipping was pretty quick for the distance! I look forward to buying from him, again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some NOS parts from Willem.
Very gooed parts as discribed.
Very quick service and shipping
Thanks Willem!
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
Drjekal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Mirror from Willem, He is on Point and Item was shipped quickly and Item was exactly as Described, Thank You Very Much!!
carocha4ever
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a headrest from William. It was as described, good communication and fast shipping. Great transaction. Thanks
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed my first transaction with Willem. I bought two sets of some really hard to locate early glass reverse light lenses.

The transaction was smooth, communication was great, the parts were well packed, and all arrived faster then I thought.

I would definitely do business with Willem without hesitation.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a torque wrench (possibly the HAZET 2590, but this has no signs of HAZET itself)
perfect and friendly transaction with Willem.

Thank you Willem!
1982 Eriba Pan travel trailer
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kemmarubyred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here to say that my first transaction with Willem went smooth and fast.
Item as described and shipped immediately.
Definitely recommended!
mabiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Fast shipping and exactly what I needed.

Mike
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have had a number of dealings with Willem. he is a very ethical and dedicated seller. if there is a blip in the transaction, he does the right thing. Dancing highly recommended and look forward to doing business again.
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a RH hand rear view mirror for my 68 Squareback, its very clean, and got here really fast. No complaints at all.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a very nice third brakelight assembly from Willem. Great part, great communication, fast shipping, fair price.. Very Happy!
Thank You Willem!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snotchback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got some mirrors from Willem, shipped quick, good communication.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: willem b - [email protected] Reply with quote

excellent part; fast to ship. thank you!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: