Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Thanks to everyone here!
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Thanks to everyone here! Reply with quote

I recently picked up a pair of 73 squares. One to drive and a donor. I've had bugs, type 2's and a ghia before but this is my first type 3 of my own.

I've been able to get ALL my questions answered here so far without even asking them. Laughing All I've had to do is search and read.

THIS FORUM AND THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT.

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys that take the time to answer questions and share you're knowledge. It's appreciated greatly. I hope to be able to contribute some day.
supaninja
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, after all the stuff you did the last couple of days sounds like you got plenty of experience to pass on to the newbs! Welcome and pics or it didn't happen Wink

Nick
Megasquirted Type 4 powered Notch http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=427890&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Blog of Doom http://supaninjanick.wordpress.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Classifieds Feedback
OhHerrooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

supaninja wrote:
Crap, after all the stuff you did the last couple of days sounds like you got plenty of experience to pass on to the newbs! Welcome and pics or it didn't happen Wink

amen to that. congrats on the purchase! welcome!
'68 Squareback

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
www.evenkeelsurfshapes.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DWC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Thanks to everyone here!!!!!

MX,
You ain't see nutt'n yet.
I've been a Samba member (mostly in the Vanagon forum) since '07.
All the folks here are awesome and helpful and have got me out of a lot of jams.
Hat's off to everyone that participates and of course Everett (sp?) for running this page.

I'm an older dude now, I only wish The Samba was around when I was getting into the VW hobby back in the 70's.

So - thanks from me too.

DC
59 Panel van
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: