Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

consvws - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: consvws
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Type 5 Joe
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of Baby Dellorto Carbs from Conrad this last Summer.

I drove down to meet him as I was buying parts from a few different people across the state in Oregon. VW road trip.

Parts were excellent condition, Conrad was friendly and helpful.

He has alot of parts to offer and knows what he is talking about.

I will be doing business with him again.

Good to see a younger person keeping this vintage VW thing going.

I don't use the P.M. service on here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
betty76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased to conrad a complete set of type 4 engine tins, very good communication and he packed all perfectly for the shipment overseas, great to deal with him!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Bosch regulator from Conrad. Very good communication and fast shipping. Great transaction!
Many thanks!
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a steering wheel for my single cab. Smooth transaction.
bwalk47
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of used air vent covers for my 76 bus from Conrad. All parts shipped fast and arrived in great condition. Good communications, overall very smooth transaction! Thanks again.
dirtboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy transaction. Fair price. Timely replies and shipping. Part came clean and well packaged.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
guichofdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchase pre-59 door window rail support guides pair for my Ghia Low light.

Conrad Fast response and service was great.

Many thanks Conrad

Regards From Mexico city.

Luis Fernandez Kuhliger
texan1950
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Conrad
Thanks for the good used Type 4 heater boxes
Let me know if you come across any more of those..
thx
Randys VW Engine Shop Comfort TX
Patterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased type 4 cooling flaps and stat (complete setup) & some lower engine tins from Conrad. Great correspondence, he followed up with pics of actual parts prior to transaction. Packaged and shipped right away. Very Happy. Will buy again. Thx Conrad.

Mike in Cleveland
AMG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

pleasure to do business with a responsible seller.
Thanks,
Alex
dnapac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received package in timely manner. Heater boxes look great shap & appreciate how well packaged the order was. Great customer care.
cinnamon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

SUPER knowledgeable, had everything I needed to fit out my type 4 2.0 liter longblock, packed it and labeled each part like a pro! Great prices and easy to deal with.

Conrad- Thanks for getting all my stuff together so fast and offering really good prices and service.
msnord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a 36hp engine case from Conrad. He took the time to send me very detailed pictures and even stuck bearings in the case to show me the fit was still tight and no line-boring would be needed. He we very responsive and easy to do business with.

And then I needed a set of pre-'57 rear brake backing plates and he found those quickly and sent pictures as well.

Great to do business with!!
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a T4 distributor drive from Conrad. Everything went easy and shipping was fast. I sent $$ and he sent follow up email about shipping. Next morning I had tracking number in hand. Great Seller. Hopefully will get to deal with again
jblume
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some engine bolts… great communication & shipped quickly. Thank you
blazingjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Razz Razz I recieved my 55 36hp case way sooner than I thought! Great Samba experience ! he even threw in some hardware, cant wait to build it up.
MrVWGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller, item was well packaged, would buy from again.
'76 Westfalia camper, the wife's
tehillah1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

Conrad had the correct door parts I was looking for, shipped quick and great communications. A+++ transaction and seller.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: consvws - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a bus heater tube section from Conrad, he helped me out by cutting the piece to save on shipping, cleaned the piece before sending pictures to show true condition. Great communication too. Can't ask for a better seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: