Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

weshoffeld - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: weshoffeld
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Ickxx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Wes, good job parts were quickly there thanks Greeting from Germany
Andi
busman78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the ash tray, dash is now looking better, part exactly as listed, good deal and Wes is a quick shipper.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2000typer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased 2 backup lights from Wes. Very quick response, fair price and the lights were lights were exactly as pictured and described. Packaged very well. Thank you Wes.
My 66 bug build
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=594924
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received an ashtray I purchased from Wes. Fast shipping, well packed and EXACTLY as described. I have bought once before from Wes and would not hesitate to do business with him again.After a couple of recent purchase disappointments on the Samba, dealing with Wes restores my faith. Highly recommended!
bello35
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,

Wes is a great seller. Just received items bought from him. Exactly as described. He paid a little more for shipping than expected but didn't charge me for it. True gentleman...Thanks!
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

i purchased a part from Wes. Fast shipping and good communication. Applause
buggvert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Maybe all this great feedback went to this guys head.
His price was nearly the same as new, he wanted me to pay extra unless using “gift” in PayPal, which I did, he claimed that he replied to my confirmation request when he didn’t, until I email him a few times, he delayed shipping to the point I figured he was scamming me, so I opened a PayPal dispute to cover in case he was a scammer. Still no part, and he’s all pissy about it. He told me to “Learn how to read spam” instead of fixing the reason his emails get spam blocked. Lousy seller. Even though he eventually refunded me, I don’t recommend dealing with him. Too bad for him really, because I’m a very amenable person, and had he just communicated a little better with me things would’ve gone a lot better. Instead, he got all bent out of shape because of a couple extra emails, and he copped an attitude.
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

He asked me after 2 days where his part was, then started a PayPal dispute after the part had been sent so he could get something free or because he found one else where after committing to buy mine. You might be able to find new for the same price but any VW guy knows new is not as good as OEM.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
buggvert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not how it happened. 2 days after posting the funds, I emailed a request for confirmation of funds receipt and a tracking number. Only after my third email, I finally got the curt response of “I responded that payment was received.“ instead of something like, “I’m sorry you didn’t receive my other messages. (if he actually sent any), I have received the funds and the item is on its way, here is the tracking number...”, This is what most people would expect to receive when buying something from someone they don’t know, online.
Again, communication broken down, either because seller failed to actually send communications or identify why his emai address is black listed by service providers as spam.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ok, let's move on.

For reference, people cannot always control when things get marked as spam and put into a spam/bulk mail folder.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ramenk00ker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Was looking for an ignition switch for my bus, he had an ad which was titled "NOS Bay Window Ignition Switch". I received the package promtly but the part he sent was actually a lock cylinder. I asked if he would refund me because the ad was labeled as an ignition switch, he refused. Beyond it being labeled the wrong part, after further inspection of the part, this "NOS" lock cylinder is missing the detent and is a useless part without it. After bringing this to his attention he said he would ask an admin if he would have to refund me for selling me a "NOS" part which is not usable. Several days passed and I didn't hear from him. Emailed him this morning and he didn't say anything about the admin and refused to refund me.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER. DOES HE NOT KNOW HOW TO LOOK UP A PART NUMBER AND LABEL THE PART CORRECTLY. HE WAS ALSO RUDE. STAY AWAY. NOT SOMEONE THIS FORUM NEEDS.
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent the exact part pictured. The individual perhaps did not recognize the difference between a German and a Brazilian part or just doesn't know what he is buying, but that's why I post pictures and am willing to answer any questions I can before sending out parts. I discounted the price as that was his concern. He felt he may be taking a chance because he didn't know what he needed so wanted it cheaper then once he got it though it would be ok to change his mind. I always send the part I have pictured. ALWAYS.
Ramenk00ker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

weshoffeld wrote:
Sent the exact part pictured. The individual perhaps did not recognize the difference between a German and a Brazilian part or just doesn't know what he is buying, but that's why I post pictures and am willing to answer any questions I can before sending out parts. I discounted the price as that was his concern. He felt he may be taking a chance because he didn't know what he needed so wanted it cheaper then once he got it though it would be ok to change his mind. I always send the part I have pictured. ALWAYS.

I have screenshots of the emails, and so do you. Why are you lying? When did I say I felt like I was taking a chance? Or concerned? I expected a new, unused part because that's what you told me. That is not what I recieved.
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

No lies, no fabricated screen shots just piles of excellent feedback from some of the biggest names in the vw scene just go threw all my feedback and see for yourself. Have a nice day.
Palolo Valley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased that single 48 IDF from Wes Hoffeld. Great transaction and great deal. Super fair on the shipping rate. Will do business with him any day.
tubugs70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my parts today in excellent condition, shipped promptly for a very fair price. Smile
nickipp75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction, rapid and safe !
thx Wes
WVtoH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with Wes on a Facebook Marketplace ad for an OG locking T handle. Looking forward to the next chance to purchase good German VW parts from this seller o\!/o
2014 TDI Jetta Sportwagon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
4bolts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some lights.
Great communication, fast shipping and as advertised.
Highly recommend.
PDX db
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick communication and shipping. Item in better condition than expected.

I'd recommend.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: