Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

weshoffeld - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: weshoffeld
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
flipflop67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller, took 5 days for an engine case to get to Australia, couldn't have been any easier to deal with.
THINGONER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a thermostat from Wes-item received as described. It was a good deal and well packed. Ordered on the 11th of the month received at my door on the 17TH-(there was a weekend in between).
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very smooth deal with wes.
packed really well. shipped fast.
recommended seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tim Olshinski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bikerchris wrote:
Excellent transaction. I bought a wiper switch and it was shipped quickly. Thank you.
Wes shipped my purchase promptly and I am very satisfied! Thanks Wes! Tim Olshinski Greensboro, N.C.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turkis'63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Price and fast delivery on interior dome light.

Thanks,
Kevin
doka59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Emergency light Reply with quote

Wes is a great guy to deal with.

Quick response to questions
Quick shipping
and most important of all:
Parts received are exacly as described

Will buy from Wes anytime

Dion
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication and quality item, shipping seemed to be delayed once item was paid for. Would definitely buy from again.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Harp Mirror Mount from Wes. It was a great deal and shipped super fast. Thank you!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nice hood crest from Wes.

Shipped fast,

Very happy thanks!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wes is a great samba seller! Fast response and shipping, highly recommended ! Thanks Wes!
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS brake cylinder from Wes for my 74 bus. Item received beautifully as described, though it was incorrect for my application. Wes honored my proposal and refunded me the majority of my payment. Shipment was quick with a tracking number, mistakes can happen, he is a well represented guy. Would do business again.
Honest, quick in communication, and understanding.
Thank you for your time, Wes.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a nice bus gas cap from Wes, as described. Great comms with Wes, easy to deal with, would buy from him again. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Skoolieman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my NOS Febi center pin from Wes. As im used to dealing with the big parts houses I was assuming it would take 7 to 10 days to receive. I was delighted to find this on my mailbox today after sending payment only 3 days ago. Exactly as described. Thanks Wes, I'll buy from you again next time I need something you've got!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another excellent transaction with Wes. Quick to answer questions and provide additional pictures of the part and fast shipping.

Thanks Wes

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

got a great part for a great price.
packed well, shipped fast
Thanks Wes
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: weshoffeld-DISHONEST SELLER Reply with quote

i bought a middle seat for a bus for $999 on 4/22/17,what he was asking on the samba.com. i paid for the seat right away via paypal five minutes after he listed it. i made arrangements to pick up the seat with Wes in Arizona since he would not give me the address or the phone number of the location (he didnt want the VA man he bought it from
on ebay for $150 know he sold it for $1000). after i owned the seat for six days, but had not picked up, he told me the seat was missing from the mystery man's property and so i reported the theft to the police, as i wanted it "recovered." Wes got all mad and refunded my money and i suspect sold it for more to someone else. He would not "resell" it to me, likely because i only paid him $999. do not deal with him! do not send him money friends and family, either. do no take his word for anything as it's worth nothing.He broke his word to sell the seat to someone else. He also was abusive and used foul language and name calling via text. He never had the courtesy to even answer the phone. here are our texts...decide for yourself...

4/22/17 just called went to vmail in va about seat in front royal aka foxivypurple. ME

I can. Text. What did you need to know? WES

i emailed: do i call someone to make appt for seat for monday early afternoon? cash and carrry work bc paypal fees for $1000 is high im 99% ill take it but going that way monday mid day not tomorow ME

... We can do funds sent as family and friends and you arrive and don't want it I'll refund? Please take a look at my feedback prior to making any decisions, even driving out of your way. Pages of excellent feedback. My reputation is my livelihood ive bought from u many many many times...ill see if my wife has that amount in her account... Or I'll split the fee's with you. 3℅ of $1000 is $30?. WES

standby should be 5 min what's ur paypal...$999 coming f and f now [email protected] paid location phone number? if it's a safe place guy can just leave it and ill pick it up behind that trailer monday (would appreciate him keeping it out of the rain)ME

this was soooo much easier than shipping it to u and then to another and me paying to ship one from west coast! This is my # and I will give you my friends # and address as well as a pickup time. I will ask about Monday early afternoon and see if that works with him. And cheaper. WES

ok going to bed here...please include ash tray in photo i need it too ME

It was going to cost me about $250 to get it to me. It'll be just as pictured.WES

as i said he friend cant be around ill just help myself if safe to keep outdoors cool glad it worked for both of us i have a walk thru sixty its a little later bc the grab handles arent metal but its a split seat works ME

Wanted this for my bus but after what I'll pay to get it here I just can't afford at the moment. I have to settle for can early bay seat in my 67 deluxe neither can i but opportunity knocks and geography works good WES

ite note nite ME

4/23/17

Monday would be fine. He can either meet in manassas or linden. He is off work at 3 and can meet at 3:00 in manassas or 4:00 in linden. Let me know. Thanks, WES

i have to be thru there before traffic in northern va/dc so ask him if he can just leave somewhere around linden or marshall or i can pick it up from his work provides he has a truck...anywhere off 66 or 81. i dont know where he works...i can leave earlier if necessary but between 10am and 3pm traffic by dc is acceptible...its gridlock afterward...i have 1.5 hours after linden marshall area or i can meet and get it in massunutten earlier in the day if he works there and can bring it.ME

I believe he works in Manassas and lives in linden. He gets off at 3:00. I don't believe he can do anything in the a.m. on Monday, just after work. WES

perhaps i can call him? That is his availability on Monday. Do you need to try for a different day/time? ME

He would prefer me making all the arrangements. I'll ask him again about availabilities WES DENYING ME CONTACT INFO

does he want to meet at massunutten this afternoon? sorry me error ME

Error? WES

hopefully he's free on my return trip thatll be next weekend ill be in touch either friday or saturday ME (this wouldve been the time for him to tell
me if it was mandatory to come that day)

You were trying for today? WES

ill be in touch with u ME

Ok WES

no not going to drive up today bc im driving that way tomkrrow but ealrier then he's available it seems if by some strange chance im running late tomorrow ill contact u but dont want to be caught in grid lock ... ill get the seat on sunday not sure what time yet in front royal ME (clearly making an appt for this upcoming sunday)

4/27/17

We have a problem. My day started with my buddy saying so you were able to get that OK already thought you were gonna send someone out this weekend. I told him I did not. He is going to have someone over there review his security cameras and figure out what happened. I have refunded you for the time being and will let you know what happens as soon as I know.WES (seems to say my seat was stolen!)

thats not cool...i wanted the seat, not the money, and that doesnt make sense bc i offered to pick it up if he left it out on friday...when i passed by but all this back n forth about him being at work...i hope it wasnt sold for someone else as i see the ad is still up as of this morning...why i didnt have HIS number in the first place is also suspect there is something that doesnt add up ME

If I was ripping you off I'd keep your $. I will relist the seat when it is recovered. I will still offer it to you first but only if funds are again sent as a gift. I don't appreciate the accusations and had you been out to pick it up instead of complaining about traffic we wouldn't be in this predicament WES (blaming it on me already)

i didnt say YOU...i said this friend......who leaves a seat outside or not locked up and why couldnt he leave it for me to pickup if he was going to leave it anyway within a thiefs reach? wouldnt u assume $1000, merchandise is safe if someone with your reputation says it is? ive dealt with u before. i have not dealt with this friend of yours...what am i supposed to think all the time the ad still active when item sold 15 min after listed? im hardly to blame for this? if it security was an issue i wouldve some last thursday im not very happy...again not sure why i couldnt speak directly to him...THATS why this occurred. im typing as im on the back of the jet ski...keep me informed. nothing of this is aimed at your personally. ME

Just removed the add because I got tired off responses and just got around to it. He had gotten the seat for free for cleaning out a barn and had no idea what I was selling it for. Or what it was worth He found some other miscellaneous stuff I will be listing soon. WES

Wes all u need to do is tell me not to sell him the price ? but i couldve picked it up at 1 on mobday as i passed by but alparently that was not allowed since he was at work i assume the seat was stolen? u said something about security cameras on the first mesaage *tell him the price if i was a secret...is that the reason i couldnt talk to him directly? u have my number. id like the seat for my walkthru bus i guess let me know ur friend sold it to u from this or did he theif sell it? see his or theifs add ME

im calling cops now ME (to report thr theft and my missing seat)

On the back of a ski? Your calling the cops? Lol. You have no part of this deal. My uncle is a cop. I bought it from my friend legit. Loose my # or this is harassment. I asked a real cop. Peace be with you. When I recover the seat it will not be sold to you nor any other parts again. Threats don't work on me pal WES (startig his tantrum)

likely better to call me...im not threatebing YOU...ill call please pickmup i think ur misunsdterstabding ok as per my message: i called the police. told them i bought a seat from u who bought it from friend in va. it was stolen from friend in va and sold on ebay by someone who i assume in the thief. they have your information as well. well catch this guy that stole the seat dont worry... ps why would u black ball me if everything u said was true? ME

I bought the seat from my friend on eBay that day and sold it to you. Real simple. Now you fucked up your chances of getting the seat. This is your second warning not to contact me. You have no recourse you sent funds as a gift. Also funds were refunded to you. Your upset because you had the seat resold already and I know to who. WES (tell us Wes, tell us! nope never advertised MY seat and was going to keep it!)

i had business with you and will contact u as needed as will the police. like i said if everything u said was true, shouldnt be an issue...something stinks...and no i own a 1960 walk thru and this WAS going in. id encourage u to reconsider tell this MIA seat. ME

I called police and they said if you called you'll be getting a false report charge.
WES

nope not at all...this is what i was lead to believe by you...i have the texts. u what u said was false then ur culpable?ME

Nothing sticks dumb ass. I bought a seat and was gonna sell it to you. You sent funds as a gift and have zero recourse. You were refunded. This will be funny. WES

was the seat STOLEN? bottom line?ME

Fuck off. Bottom line! WES (using profanity since he has been found out)

i guess ur "word" and ur "livelihood" are not good afterall. im detailing it all on the samba..ME

It will be removed. I refunded you $ sent as a gift. If I was ripping you off I'd have kept your $ Simple as that. My reputation as a seller will stand.WES (thinking he's getting away with this)

i did not say YOU ripped me off...why are u so upset about me that reported theft of a seat that was once your property and once my property? answer that ME

It was never your property. from sat evening to today it was since u were paid...see the note I'm upset you instantly made accusations. Not doesn't matter. The law does. Ask PayPal. I've already contacted them prior to refunding you. WES

come clean if u sold it for more...ill stop my research ME

You sent your friend $ and he sent it back. That's where it ends WES

but ur not my friend obviously ME

The seat is across country. When you started complaining about traffic I did get concerns as to whether or not you'd make arrangements in a timely manner. I should have refunded you that moment. That was my only mistake here. WES

so you have the seat in Az? i dont get it? why i paid for it? why would u do that? all i can say is...be transparent with people...ur in the business of making money and not enemies i hope...why waste my time and not be upfront, then i never wouldve reported a theft if non occured. one day at the beach ruined for me either way thx ME

Your delusional and paranoid. That's on you. WES (name calling again)

i think my first theory was right...why would u ship a seat or resell a seat if it was paid for? was it not stolen? ME

Maybe just to much heat and beer for you today. WES

why are u being like that? i bought a seat from u and now u claim its stolen...its 65 degrees and i dont drink ME

All I told you was he was checking his cameras because it wasn't where he set it in the back of his truck. I've already discovered what happened with the seat WES

so what happened to it and why cant i buy it? why not make a customer happy? im not angry and have no cursed at you.ME

.. t His wife and son put it behind the building so he could put his dirt bike in the back of the truck and then dropped him and the bike off came home and took her rig and went to work. WES

so are we all good? this has been a heck of a conversation. ill even call the cops and say it was found and to disregard my report ill pick it up sunday...if ok with u...appreciate unrefundin the $ but wouldve understood if u waited a minute. ME

You can't buy it because it will be sold to someone who is not making crack brained theory's. Yes Call the cops and tell them your an idiot. I never said it was stolen. Paranoid and delusional. WES (resold seat for i suspect more $ and more name calling)

it was already sold to tho? u said it was STOLEN...or something i didnt even understand ur text it made no sense ME

I don't have it in AZ. What don't you understand? Kick rocks. Never stolen. You got your money back, got your explanation now leave me alone! WES

if it were me, id refund that person and sell it to me, the person who u made a deal and gave your word to...u dont need this karma Wes ME

You need your head checked bro. WES (more put downs)

you have to live with yourself and what u did not me...ur dishonest ME

I'm a single father making a buck. I'll sleep fine. I didn't steal not a dime from you WES

i know but u made a deal and renigged ME

Its called a refund. Couldn't sell you something I didn't think I had any longer.WES

well the same guy has it in his driveway and it was rightfully sold to me FIRST...so nothings changed. thats not a very nice thing to do to a fellow vw person. ME

What's changed is trust. I don't wanna have to try and sell it again if I can't TRUST you'll be there on time or that you won't get there and change your mind. Its all because of trust and a little bit of crazy on your end. If I had sold it to someone else for more and trusted you I'd have a least gave you an opportunity to buy it.WES

i didnt know there was a time constraint as u didnt communicate...his name address...phone number...jesus man...you keep making excuses for your behavior. well "crazy" is reporting it to paypal and samba ur being blocked ME
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold a seat to this individual he paid via Paypal as friends and family. He could not make the scheduled time so it went to the next in line and he was promptly refunded. The feed was fabricated and not all of the conversation either. I asked him to leave me alne after he was refunded and he continued to harass me. I urge you to look at the rest of my feedback and his feedback and make your decision. I've sold to the biggest names in the VW scene with nothing but excellent feedback. See for yourself, this man is a fraud. Not me.
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wes Hoffeld is a LIAR! do not deal with him! there was an appointment made! in fact, i was supposed to get the seat on this upcoming sunday! at no point did he ever say i had to pick it up earlier. He was secretive about the contact information and of the location since he didnt want the man to know he sold it for a $850 profit! if he was upfront and said i had to pick it up on a specific date or had the courtesy to give me his "friend's"'number,
none of this wouldve happened. he made up a story about the seat being stolen so he could resell it to someone else for
more! that is a not a good honest business model! he used profanity and called me names after i reported the supposed theft of MY SEAT THAT I HAD PAID FOR to the local police. he later recanted his claim and admitted that it was never stolen at all, once i got authroities involved! i will paste the conversation, which
is, the entire conversation from start to finish, AGAIN with proper spacing for all samba people to read. He may even have his paypal account closed because he encouraged me to send the money so he wouldnt have to pay the fees as friends and family! i also sent the abusive conversation to them for review and they said they will not put up with business practices like that particularly since i show a pattern of behavior. PLEASE report his FUTURE poor business practices to paypal and here on the samba. He will soon find himself with no friends or customers who will deal with him! by the way, i will be happy to send screen shots of the conversation to the entire community. why would fabricatr an entire conversation? no one on the samba has ever treated me as bad as the LIAR WES HOFFELD is! the bogus statement that i would pick on him out of the blue is insane.

i just sent this message--ill post his reply if any!

"you were warned about bad feedback! im going to continue this mission forever...it was your choice to do this and you will receive the consequences! i will give you one more chance to sell me the seat that is rightfully mine...and we can part company. if not, your reputation will suffer."
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

This man attempted to sell the seat to another friend of mine for much more and is disgruntled and possibly insane yes. I bought it on eBay from a buddy and sold it to him but he didn't come get it in a timely manner so it went to the next in line. I'm sorry you didn't make the $600 you thought you were selling it to my friend and don't be mad I got it so cheap. By the way I asked him 4 times to leave me alone after he had been refunded. He clearly did not. That's harassment and borderline psychotic behavior. My PayPal is in great standing and I'm sorry tho from now on because this individual I will not take PayPal as family and friends to save good samba members their hard earned money. Please look at my and his feedback before making any decision to feal with eigther of us.Thanks Wes
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - DISHONEST SELLER Reply with quote

AGAIN...NO TIME LIMIT WAS GIVEN TO PICKUP MERCHANDISE--it was an hour away and 15 minutes away. i attempted to pick up on 4/24/17 monday after paying on 4/22/17 Saturday night for it in full. Wes said his "friend," didnt want him to give me his contact info. I asked if i could pick up when i passed his town at 1pm on MOnDAY. Wes said man wouldnt be home until three. i said i would pick it up on the following sunday. 3 days later i recieved a text from Wes Hoffeld that said it was MISSING/STOLEN...yes i reported the theft to the local virginia police, but then this DISHONEST seller WES HOFFELD changed his story and said it wasnt stolen. i own a 15 window 1960 walk thru that the seat was going in. i would not sell a seat that i need for my vehicle. It was never relisted by me. Interestly WES HOFFELD kept the ad live until he told me that my seat was missing/stolen. i have the proof of everything i have stated for interested parties. stand by for the conversation once again...DO NOT THINK YOUR RARE PARTS ARE SAFE BECAUSE WES HOFFELD WILL SELL THEM AGAIN TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR MORE MONEY. any reasonable person would be upset at WES HOFFELD pulling this dishonest stunt! DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: