Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rmotren - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rmotren
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
Hyatt181
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the clutch pedal replacement kit from rmotren. I love it. installed perfectly. I got the extended version and I love the way I have space between the pedals for my big feet now.
I love how the cable bolts on now instead of having to worry about it falling off the hook.
Very well made and after the rebuild the pedal is nice a smooth now.
Shipping was also very fast.
Ken Hyatt
KevinR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very impressed with this product. Shipping was fast and inexpensive. Nice finish on the metal. Only problem I had was that I had to drill out my old pin as it would not press out, but that is no reflection on this awesome design!
VW Fact #128: Benefits of the Type III: better visibility, more space for people and objects, improved comfort, better roadhandling, reduced oversteer, less sensitivity to cross-winds, and more power.
rpelct
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the product and fast shiping to get you back on the road Very Happy
Critter1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up the Bigfoot extension at the BugOrama for my 67. Nice guy, great product. recommended
mxracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the clutch pedal kit from rmotren. Great product and fast shipping. Installed easily and as stated above it's nice to just slide the pedal assy on and not worry about the cable poping off and eventually cutting thru the shaft or the cable head.
Steenkbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add another to the 'fast shipper' category. Looks to be a solid product, and I cant wait to get it installed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to get in touch with this gentleman? Im PMing him but according to my sent box, those messages don't exist and I'm not hearing back.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
:2gunfire: F-U-M-P!
~"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." ~The Boss
Please excuse any typos as my iPhone doesn't speak English very well. 
tham64 wrote:
Why tune a big round again and again????? For me.... 1 hour will solve the case Cool

www.endlesscustomz.com
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is to email him through the ad, not use the PM function.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Houstonr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just hooked up the bigfoot kit. Ordered on the 23rd arrived on the 26th. And [email protected] or [email protected] should get him. Awesome transaction!
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, gentleman, I'll give that a try. Of course now the ad is gone...

Houstonr, I'd say yours is the first fastback I've eve ever seen and liked! Good looking vehicle!

UPDATE: I have emailed him through his ad email link as well as the above mentioned two addresses. The gmail address is apparently not valid and delivery failed.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
tham64 wrote:
Why tune a big round again and again????? For me.... 1 hour will solve the case Cool

www.endlesscustomz.com
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'69Custom wrote:

Houstonr, I'd say yours is the first fastback I've eve ever seen and liked! Good looking vehicle!

UPDATE: I have emailed him through his ad email link as well as the above mentioned two addresses. The gmail address is apparently not valid and delivery failed.

Arrow Unique-Parts.com sells these kits. Also check Unique-parts ads on thesamba.

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crowe66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good product, prompt delivery.
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

Arrow Unique-Parts.com sells these kits. Also check Unique-parts ads on thesamba.

Thank you. I got in touch with him via email and he was out of stock on the item which is why the ad was pulled. He notified me when more were available. I placed my order Sunday and I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
tham64 wrote:

www.endlesscustomz.com
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

Thank you. I got in touch with him via email and he was out of stock on the item which is why the ad was pulled. He notified me when more were available. I placed my order Sunday and I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.

Question I just placed an order today.I didn't know he was out of stock? Sad Arrow There is no notices on the website or on the ad.

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

Question I just placed an order today.I didn't know he was out of stock? Sad Arrow There is no notices on the website or on the ad.
Of course there isn't, because he was out of stock last week, which was when the ad was pulled. He has been back up and running since Sunday when he reposted his ads and emailed me that they were once again available.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
tham64 wrote:

www.endlesscustomz.com
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

Of course there isn't, because he was out of stock last week, which was when the ad was pulled. He has been back up and running since Sunday when he reposted his ads and emailed me that they were once again available.
I haven't received a e/mail from him about my order yet. Confused I can wait for the kit,but I don't want be let down by the product.

02/76 Beetle sedan
crowe66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I haven't received a e/mail from him about my order yet. I can wait for the kit,but I don't want be let down by the product.

you wont
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crowe66 wrote:
Quote:
I haven't received a e/mail from him about my order yet. I can wait for the kit,but I don't want be let down by the product.

you wont

I'll remember that.

02/76 Beetle sedan
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

I haven't received a e/mail from him about my order yet. Confused I can wait for the kit,but I don't want be let down by the product.
I ordered the restored pedal assembly in Bigfoot version with his clutch shaft enhancement. That's what he was out of until Sunday. I received an email this morning notifying me it was shipped yesterday. I'll likely have it tomorrow.

Having the worst luck with parts, whether new, stock, custom, "quality," or anything else, I understand your concern.

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
tham64 wrote:

www.endlesscustomz.com
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:
APPLEGREENVW wrote:
'69Custom wrote:

I ordered the restored pedal assembly in Bigfoot version with his clutch shaft enhancement. That's what he was out of until Sunday. I received an email this morning notifying me it was shipped yesterday. I'll likely have it tomorrow.

Having the worst luck with parts, whether new, stock, custom, "quality," or anything else, I understand your concern.

Today, I got the bigfoot extented kit.. Very Happy

02/76 Beetle sedan
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: