Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rmotren - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rmotren
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
flatfour
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got the accelerator pedal and clutch upgrade kit. Very quality parts and fast shipment. The pedal is so smooth and responsive now. It is one of the best upgrades I have done on a VW. Like a night and day difference. I am going to order another set for my other car next. Excellent product.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got the brake pedal shaft kit from Ron. Looks great,now I can rebuild that worn out set of pedals. Thanks Ron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Nice pedalparts.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple of clutch pedal shafts from Ron. I have rebuilt the pedals on all my VWs. Now to build a couple of spares. Thanks Ron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a couple of Big Boy clutch upgrade kits and a couple of Speed Wheel kits from Ron. I have always dealt with him through his website and wasn't able to communicate to the Samba community there on a feedback on just how good his products are and how awesome his communication and shipping response time has always been.

These products are extremely recommended to all for every Vdub out there. Far superior product over the OG parts. Dr. Porsche would have been very happy to have a man like Ron on his team back in the day. Suburb craftsmanship and amazingly overbuilt, but still fit into place and retain a very stock appearance if desired.

Its a pleasure to drive these VW's of mine now and you are a foolish person if you are reading this and haven't purchased on for yours yet! you will be 100% satisfied with this upgrade.

Thanks so much Ron! I love what you have done for our community. Very Happy

Best Regards,
Bill Barbato in NJ
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Installed the clutch shaft/hook upgrade. Very impressed! Makes the clutch operation very smooth!
A+

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
wanderbusvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just unboxed the parts I ordered from www.classicbugparts.com

Oh dang they're nice. Excellent products, good communication. Highly recommend!

Thanks again!

www.wanderbusvw.com
www.facebook.com/WanderbusVW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my clutch upgrade from Ron. SUPER satisfied with the service and the parts. This is literally one of the best things you can put in your car. It should have come from the factory like this.
Thanks Ron!
bfisher1970
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my new clutch shaft and installed it.
Works great! Shipping was fast
Thanks!
dnagray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is the first time I've posted a review on TS, but I felt compelled to after purchasing the clutch and pedal upgrade. I've owned my 69 squareback for 38 years. It hasn't been my daily driver since the mid 90s, but I do drive it. After installing both items over the weekend my only word to describe both is "stunning". The difference over stock is so profound that it completely changes the driving experience. Both my stock clutch shaft and pedal assembly were bent and badly worn. I changed both clutch and accelerator cable as recommended, re-lubed the pedal assembly (which I cleaned and repainted) and reinstalled per the directions. This is absolutely worth the money and time to upgrade your ride. Enjoy.
ScottyG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

The accelerator kit is very well made, fits nicely, and works well. Very nice upgrade. Fast shipping, too! Thanks very much!
60 Beetle OG Survivor
84 DOKA 2WD Road-Tripper!
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

J

Just received my newly designed and fabricated "Oval" era Big Boy Pedal Extender kit from Ron. This is my third time, and absolutely the best time that I have had the pleasure of dealing with Ron directly. His communication was stellar along the way. I knew that this was a new protype going into production and Ron kept me aware of the process the entire way. As with his earlier version for the late model type ones, this new version for the Oval period cars is outstanding. Well worth the minor wait. The price point for the kit was very reasonable, and he shipped it out fast once all the pieces were ready to go. The quality, as always, is amazing. These early split and oval era beetles are smaller than later models. Ron made it possible once again for a 6'2" SIZE 12 SHOE guy to be able to enjoy this early vintage beetle in comfort. This new set up is a must have for early model Ovals and there is NO modification to originality of your existing stock floor pan. If you paint or powdercoat the 3/4" spacer, it would be hard to tell from the original factory setup. Highly recommended business and an asset to the VW community. Thanks a million Ron!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,
Bill Barbato in NJ
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: rmotren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered the clutch upgrade (my second one) and it arrived in two days!
Ron also refunded part of my shipping cost as it was less than expected.
Good products and good service.
72 Super
63 Bug
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: