Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SteelersBus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
Matt_NC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin is really easy going and super helpful.

I asked him a bunch of questions on the phone and then referenced our phone call in an email. He responded to the email with a quote and provided his PayPal address.

I received my door handles and keys via priority mail. They look great and the keys all turn super smooth.

We are lucky to have a skilled locksmith who is also a VW guy on this forum!
veedub13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Quick and reliable. Have made at least 3 orders for locks and keys and he has never failed to deliver.
Raceace24
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I highly recommend Justin.
Transaction couldn’t have gone more smoothly.
Great communication, fast service and great quality.
And I am very picky!!! Wink
There need to be more vendors on this site who operate like this!

Michael E ~ Raceace24
prolewicz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I only received 1 set of keys when I bought the car and Justin being able to cut news keys by code prevented me from having to ship my only set of keys. Very easy transaction and very reasonable pricing.

Pete
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mmike123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Thanks lock works great will be back for more , mike
MrVWGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin does top notch work in a timely fashion and is an upstanding guy!! Another satisfied customer.
'76 Westfalia camper, the wife's
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Johnnies Lub bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Awesome job fast and trouble free new set of keys for my baby!
CTmoog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Thanks Justin!

The keys work great!!!

Justin made keys for my 67 Karmann Ghia and my 62 Panelvan!

Fast shipping as well!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
beetle57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Had Justin cut me two keys for my 72 Super. They work perfectly and the transaction was smooth as silk.

Thanks Again Justin!!!
Gary "Hartzell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I Just purchased 3 VW keys from Justin from code and had the trunk lock re-keyed to match the door key. Shipped on Monday got it back on Friday installed
and everything works smooth!
Thank you again Justin
Your service is excellent
Gary
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Very happy with the service I got from Justin. I gave him the key code and he cut me a perfect key next day. Much appreciated!
sfbayld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin cut a key for me the next day and had it in the mail the next day. Awesome service and would use/recommend to anyone looking to have a key cut. Thanks so much!!
clincoln
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I ordered 4 keys from Justin, two cut and two uncut. The keys shipped quickly and the cut keys worked perfectly. Great service.
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Got some keys done, and I know I don't need to go anywhere else for keys.

Thanks for the services Justin!

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MGranet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin Baughman made me two sets of '66 Beetle keys in two days including shipping. He's a real asset to the VW world. Thanks, Justin!
2manytoys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

J-,

Thanks for the keys nicely cut and got here quickly,..I can drive again!

P-
vwcollector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Thanks for the service. I now have rekeyed my bus and I have just one key, just the way I wanted it. Your service and pricing are outstanding.
Albert Chavarin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin.
Awesome I asked a few questions via email responds within minutes. Ordered a code cut key Tuesday morning he cut and shipped the same day I received Thursday. Can't beat that.
Thanks for all your help. Definitely order from him again.
blacka1vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Great service! Super quick response. Paid him on Sunday keys ship on Monday.
atomicmime
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin cut two ignition keys for me after I emailed the serial number stamped on the ignition switch, and they both work beautifully! His service and delivery were very quick. Thanks Justin. — Patrick
'72 Westy
'79 Super Beetle (now electric!)
'13 Beetle
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: