Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SteelersBus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Hoss254
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I started on a 67 Bug project that didn’t have the one-year-only door handles. I saw the Samba ad from for two door handles keyed to match the code on my ignition switch. I added a locking deck lid latch so I can lock the engine at times and only worry about one key for the bug.
The handles and latch arrived within a week and all work perfectly. Very happy with the service and price.
Robert12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Needed keys for a VW thing, was able to send a picture of the door handle code and had keys less then a week later

Very happy, very fast service
Mike0204
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Needed a spare key for my ‘69 bug. Emailed a picture of my only key (which was itself a copy made long ago) and received the new copy (much better looking with a VW stamped on it) which worked great. Very happy with the purchase!
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Fast service with quick shipping and great communication?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BillyWarren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I bought a 58 bug and the keys were missing. Wasn’t sure what to do but I saw this ad where he can cut any keys. I found the code sent it to him and like magic I had a new set of keys to my 58 bug. They work perfect and I am super happy. Fair price and quick shipping. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
duaneb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Created some keys from code for an early notch. Quick shipping and responses. Much appreciated!
the blob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Bought keys for my 78 bus cut to the code from the sliding door handle.

Fast service, great prices, and very helpful over email. Will definitely be coming back if I ever need more key or lock services.
Opschief3537
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I am restoring my 82 Westy (still looking for a front luggage rack, lol) and needed replacement keys. I contacted Justin at Baughman Locksmith and he got it done for me. What I appreciate most is his advice to find the codes, which probably saved me half a day of work. Thanks Justin!

The keys are beautiful! I would highly recommend Baughman Locksmith!

Baughman Locksmith
1201 S. 9th Street
Altoona PA 16602
814-931-8538
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Ordered some Keys, they arrived quickly and work great.

What more can you ask for?!

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oscarsnapkin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Bought a keyless ‘73 Thing. I emailed him the code from a door handle on Friday, and I had the keys in my mailbox by Wednesday. Keys look and work great. I had originally taken my door handle to a local locksmith to inquire about having a key made and they wouldn’t touch it. SteelersBus Made it super easy and convenient. I hope I won’t need key work again, but if I do I’ll definitely use him.

"It’s so easy to laugh, it’s so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind."
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Just bought and received a replacement part for a door handle "L" code lock from Justin, and it arrived quickly and now my handle/lock will be whole again! Thanks again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
myVW1982pickup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin is someone you can count on. 8 years a go he set me up with full set keys and locks for my 67 bug. Recently my ignition switch went out. Justin was able to fix me up with a replacement in timely manor. Thank you!
Bob Moore
Ladyhawk84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

My original ignition cylinder is missing in action and Justin rekeyed one for me in no time. I highly recommend him for any key related project you may have. Thanks again Justin!
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Just got another set of keys from Justin -- Great job again - the only one to deal with !!
mrdlively
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

My boss purchased a 74 super beetle with no keys. He bought a new lock cylinder with the intention of replacing it. When I told him about getting Justin to make us a new key he jumped all over the idea. I sent in the key code and within a week I got the new key and it fit both handles AND the ignition. Couldn't ask for a better deal.
matafide
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I needed a set of keys for my treasure chest door... I sent code to Justin and within 3 working days I had a set that work great...it was a great experience so I had Justin make another set for the other door and they work just as good... passed his info to a friend at work that needs some VW keys... will forever recommend his services... thanks again...
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Got a refurbed and rekeyed ignition switch to my OG code. Rekeyed it and sent it out timely and works as intended. Ive had half dozen transaction with him over the years, and never had in issue in communication, service or the parts.
thanks for the great work,

Cheers
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jafo007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Purchased a set of spare keys for my '70 Bay. I provided a picture of the original key showing the codes and Justin provided a set of functional keys that work great. Fast service too! I had the keys in my hand in about 5 days from start to finish. Amazing considering I'm in CA and he is in PA!
Jefe025
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Ordered 2 keys for my 58 beetle with the code from the ignition. Quick and easy, keys work flawlessly! Thank you so much!!!
cupmaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Ordered 3 keys from code 1 for doors and 2 for engine lock . Keys were made and sent out quickly.
Turned out engine lid lock was broken so I sent him the latch. He was able to repair the lock and send it back in working order.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: