Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SteelersBus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
blue72beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Justin re-keyed some door handles and made some new keys for me. Works great, thanks!
SegaGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Real good people, great communication, products and prices are fair. There is no substitute for experience and this shop is second to none. Will gladly be using their services again.
Thanks
Vinny
mike matsuo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Great vendor, he was quick and easy, loved it, TY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hubbingtons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Have been using Justin for years for extra keys on vanagons I restore. Keys always work well and the order and delivery process is easy and fast.
blackhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Asked Justin to re-key my1967 mismatched door handles and an ignition that I thought was a 1967 k-code. We spoke several time son the phone (great communicator) as he was prompt and very clear. It turned out I sent him a generic ignition and he was unable to re-key to match the handles so I suggested just returning. I was very surprised when I received his package which included an original K-code ignition and my generic as well with no added cost. Recommend Justin in every way!!!!
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Sent Justin an NOS oval ignition switch, an NOS door handle and a used t-handle for my Beetle. Justin keyed everything alike.
Also sent a rare Barndoor t-handle that was in the locked position with the chrome escutcheon still in place. He picked the lock and cut me 2 matching keys.
I also have him some key codes for some other handles I have in my collection and he cut matching keys for those as well.
Great work, great service and fast turnover.
I definitely recommend him.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1964 Chop Top
Squampch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I lost my key and really didn’t like the idea of getting an aftermarket ignition. searching around for a used ignition I came across this add. Justin had my key cut and sent to me and I couldn’t be happier
Dr_P_in_WV Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

I sent Justin my door handles, ignition key, and ignition key code. He re-keyed the handles to match the ignition key, and used the key code to punch me two new keys on m blanks with the classic VW logo. Now one key does everything, and it's a beatiful new key to boot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Sent him my locking rear lid and mismatched front door handles to be keyed the same for my Thing. Very fast turn around. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rude-D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Awesome! I would highly recommend Justin!! His communication was great. The package was done right and the keys fit in and worked like new. If you need a VW key you have to track down Justin.
VWNate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:25 pm    Post subject: GREAT VENDOR ! Reply with quote

I ordered two keys by code and Justin made sure I knew how to get the correct code, then he sent me a nice note when he shipped them, they arrived today, I think in very good time and Lo ! they fit my original old screw terminal ignition switch, I can easily re key the T handle to match but I'd never done the '56 ~'59 door handles, I have a spare in case I ruin it taking it apart .

Is there perhaps a thread on taking these old handles apart ? .

TIA,

One last Beetle : 1959 #113 DeLuxe survivor ~ 36HP & full synchro tranny, 6 volts etc.
EthanK70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Ordered an ignition switch for my 76 bug to match the original door handles. Key works perfectly in the original locks and got the ignition swapped out. 100% recommend!!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: SteelersBus - [email protected] - VW Locks/Keys Reply with quote

Great communication, easy to work with! Justin took care of my '67 door handle key and locking convertible hood release key, using VW cutout-emblem "K" and "SG" blanks that I gave him the codes for.

The keys worked out perfectly, and for a much more reasonable price than the "other" guy (who was out of stock on "K" VW emblem blanks anyway). Note: Justin does NOT accept PayPal, so work with him on best agreed upon payment method.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Jump to:
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: