Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gary Berg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Gary Berg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

vw.dodge wrote:
I purchased a large but lightweight part from Gary that he had found sitting undisturbed for years in his mom and dads attic.

So... what is it?

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a new oil pump from Gary. Great price,very very fast shipping. Thanks for the great service. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

UNbelievable that a brand new set of $1500 carbs could have been defective from the get go, but as I eventually found out, those claims can be real! I was having ongoing tuning issues with one of my nearly new Spanish IDAs and happened to notice gas ever so slightly seeping out the throttle shaft bore of one carb. I remembered that Gary Berg offered an O-ring fix and decided to give it a try. WOW, such a simple and inexpensive fix and my IDAs are finally tuneable! As one would expect from a reputable seller, communication was absolutely top notch and the how-to installation videos made the task very DIY doable. Very Happy
okole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping of a part I needed in very good condition.
henrym
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Add me to the happy customer list. Chatted with Gary about the phenolic carb/manifold spacers. Great support, fast shipping and follow-up. Well done.
kingkarmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of deck lid hinge stops for the Ghia. I was initially put-off by the $30 price, "it's just some bent wire" i thought.
Well, in Berg fashion, it's high quality fabrication. Much better than any coat hanger wire I attempted to fashion.
If you need some nice hinge stops. I would highly recommend! Cool
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1808184

Mike Gerson

What is your "Bespoke Reality"?
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

**Shipped so fast it arrived with a speeding ticket, A1 seller, a pleasure deal with**

Positive Feedback: Caster Wedges and Longer Bolts Kit
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1751459

Positive Feedback: Type-4 Oil Cooler Studs for Type-1 stand (x 2 sets)
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1900162

Great communication, smooth transaction, Item’s as described. Would gladly deal with again!

Danke
Thank
wbbbbbbb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
switch3sixty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Berg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought four boxes of spark plugs from Gary, easy to deal with and cut me a good price.

75 911 targa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: