Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Nalu33
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

With the help of a friend we managed to have this deal done. It was Kai's willingness to get a friend to help us out on our first deal that we finally made it. Kai is a friendly and very accommodating person. Applause
Once I paid the ad was updated and shipment done almost immediately.
The heavily packed package arrived this afternoon in quick time. Thanks Kai for everything. Let's look forward to our next deal.

Larry
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kai bought some parts from me and had me bring them to OCTO.

Everything went great - he showed up and paid me in cash.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Heil Damage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kai posted some como green parts I've been looking years for. I contacted him immediately to purchase them. He held them for PayPal to clear over the holiday weekend. He must have sent out immediately the next business day because the arrived lightening fast! Pleasant and helpful to deal with. Thanks Kai!
candyman
Samba Trout Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kai had very good communication with me along the negotiation. Kai took very good pictures and was as descriptive and honest as possible. Excellent packaging and reasonable shipping. I would buy from Kai again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carlosr10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

candyman wrote:
Kai had very good communication with me along the negotiation. Kai took very good pictures and was as descriptive and honest as possible. Excellent packaging and reasonable shipping. I would buy from Kai again

I also bought from him with the same result just and honest person helping out all bug owners
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kai bought another Bus part from me.
Another excellent transaction.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SickGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Great Seller Reply with quote

It was a great experience buying from Kai. The item was as promised and sent out in a timely manner. I will definitely buy from him again!
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from Kai and there was a concern with the transaction. He immediately and willingly sorted the issue out and went to great lengths to ensure I was happy. I look forward to doing business with Kai again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for the kind words. I've got to learn how to navigate Samba, I've just seen this page! I will try to give my 2 cents for you all too!
Happy New Year 2014!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
catahoula lou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kai:

Received the 4 used Wolfsburg nipple hubcap crests and they look great! Appreciate that you packed them with a stiff cardboard backing and a foam front to ensure no damage by the USPS.

Looking forward to other things you may have that I might need...

Thom
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Thom!
We're you able to figure out the posts clips for the crests?
Cheers!
Kai
BUS PANTHER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one good person, package came with care took the right time to package it correctly and very good experience , I think I am still better looking but he is a close 2nd

do not hesitate to buy from him as part was described

thanks again hang loose brah
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a VeryNice NOS item from Nalu33. Received in good order, nice packing, prompt delivery. A very nice Experience. Thanks Kai.
maX cal-look
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Split 67 name Haole Reply with quote

Just thank's KAI for my new Splity 67 call 'Haole' !

Not easy for me ( I'm French ) to buy Type2 Bus from U.S., But Kai help me more than I need, happy to deal with you Kai.

I'm sure Kai be a friend of me if I live in L.A., so cool and pro !

King regards
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping, and item was exactly as advertised! I would definitely recommend this seller!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
4DManufacturing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought 2 stationary pieces of glass from kai, packaged well and shipped fast, great price, great seller
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: jumping the gun. Reply with quote

Kai needs to understand that it takes time to get people sorted via obsolete parts. Kai purchased a church key that was pictured in the ad and was shipped the very same key, he was looking for a deluxe key for the same price as aftermarket new and decided to leave nasty feedback before trying to sort out a resolution. I offered to pay the $2.50 first class mail back to me, and I would send out a key that I had just gotten in from a parts trip, but kai decided to make a mess instead of being patient with the purchase claiming I was ignoring his emails and concerns. if you know me, you know I do not ignore my customers unless they turn into a real pain in the ass. At any rate, I would warn sellers that this is a buyer that tries to get something better than the usual and wants it shipped next day to make him happy. sellers beware, he jumps the gun and is uneasy, he needs to understand people have lives and their lives do not revolve around Kai. happy to get you sorted, just send back the key your not happy with, and end the dispute, so I can send you $2.50 that you requested back for shipping and I can get you a key you will be happy with. SAD you go to this forum to mudsling instead of working with people. says a lot about you.
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone and everyone that has sold to me, bought from me or knows me knows that I do what I say and say what I do, period. It's interesting that this person ratlook/chadd would leave a reply here on my feedback page instead of his.
I'll let my actions speak for itself, peace

Last edited by Nalu33 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nalu33 wrote:
Anyone and everyone that has sold to me, bought from me or knows me knows that I do what I say and say what I do, period. It's interesting that this person ratlook/chadd would leave a reply here on my feedback page instead of his.
I'll let my actions speak for themselves, peace

Quote:
Well it seems that my feedback is not much different from many other good folks about chadd here. Again I DO NOT recommend this seller. I was clear what I wanted from the start but obviously was ignored and now have a reproduction part that I'll just resell and get the one I am wanting anyway. I just bought one at the last OCTO for $20 so I'm sure I can find another one. No worries, I'll lick my wounds and I promise you'll never hear from me again. Good luck and keep your chin up My Boy, peace

*We reap what we sew

This is the type or reply you will get from this buyer. Sellers beware, this fella thinks he's something special. Real special......
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: jumping the gun. Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
Kai needs to understand that it takes time to get people sorted via obsolete parts. Kai purchased a church key that was pictured in the ad and was shipped the very same key, he was looking for a deluxe key for the same price as aftermarket new and decided to leave nasty feedback before trying to sort out a resolution. I offered to pay the $2.50 first class mail back to me, and I would send out a key that I had just gotten in from a parts trip, but kai decided to make a mess instead of being patient with the purchase claiming I was ignoring his emails and concerns. if you know me, you know I do not ignore my customers unless they turn into a real pain in the ass. At any rate, I would warn sellers that this is a buyer that tries to get something better than the usual and wants it shipped next day to make him happy. sellers beware, he jumps the gun and is uneasy, he needs to understand people have lives and their lives do not revolve around Kai. happy to get you sorted, just send back the key your not happy with, and end the dispute, so I can send you $2.50 that you requested back for shipping and I can get you a key you will be happy with. SAD you go to this forum to mudsling instead of working with people. says a lot about you.

here is a link to the ad where this buyer, kai, saw a deluxe church key. if you can spot the chrome key in the lot, please point it out and let me know where it is. as you can see Kai, they are all exactly the same, no chrome key. so for that, you purchased the right key, the key was shipped directly in a few days, and what your wanting does not exist from the ad. I had a chrome key that came in, that I was willing to ship to you, that I was willing to refund your $2.50 for the correct one that was purchased back to me, to send you a key you would be happy with, and you still started this crap on the feedback forum. well, we do reap what we sew. and you received exactly what you purchased. enough said. have a great night! here is link to the ad which he purchased from, you be the judge.....
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=458136
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: